I...

At 1pm I went to Chris's trailer but he wasn't there yet. I went in and made myself a cup of tea, as Chris kindly stocked up his trailer with tea for me and then I sat on the sofa that was in there before he came. I was just on my phone, messaging Gina and my brother to ask him how he was but mainly how Marvel was doing.

Marvels doing good, I really miss him though but my brother sure does give him lots of love.

Soon Chris then came running into the trailer.

"Sorry I'm late!" It was only 1:10pm at this point. So he was only 10mins late and I had an hour for lunch anyway.

"Love it's no problem, it's only 10 past 1. Don't worry about it, but why were you late?" I wondered.

"Well it's a bit hot and I may have gotten a bit sweaty in the suit so I may have struggled a bit to get it off."

"You mean, it's very hot, you got very sweaty and you extremely struggled to get the suit off" I correct him.

"That's sounds about right, yes"

I laughed. "Sorry I shouldn't laugh but it's funny"

"I had to get Seb and Mackie to help me get it off" Chris chuckled.

"No wayyy! I wish I saw that" I laughed.

"Let me tell you, it was not a pretty sight" he chuckled.

I stood up to meet him at the door that he was still stood by. I walked over to him and put my hands around his waist.

"Any sight of you is pretty" I responded.

He then cupped my face and lent down to kiss me.

"I've missed your touch today" I spoke in between the kiss.

"Let's move to the sofa" Chris added. "You whispering in my ear distracted me for the rest of the shoots before, I had to take some scenes too many times"

"Sorry love" I spoke and then I whispered in his ear "I'm so hot for you right now"

"Ash, you're killing me" he moaned.

Chris lay on the sofa and I lay on top of him kissing him. It wasn't going anywhere yet but I knew it was going to soon. And soon enough I could feel Chris's hand slowly begin to lift up my top and I helped him lift it over my head. As I was about to unbutton Chris jeans someone ran in.

"Chris! I'm bored can I..." Sebastian shouted as he came in but stopped.

I fell on the floor in shock and Chris sat up and tried to cover me, as I had no top on just my bralet.

"SEB, get out!"

"Whoops sorry man I'll just go back to my trailer." Seb turned around and closed the door behind him.

"Ash honey, are you okay?" Chris spoke with worry.

"Yes Love, don't worry I'm okay, but I think you should've locked the door" I chuckled.

"Ye, sorry, my bad, I just got so distracted by your smile" he smiled at me.

"Nice line but I think you'll have to do a bit more to make up for that" I chucked.

"I thought I would give it a try" he chuckled. "I'm sure I'll be able to make it up to you tonight" he winked.

"I do like your thinking, but all I can think is that if Seb came in 10 minutes later it would've have a completely different image for him to see so I'm glad he came at the time he did, I mean I would rather no one interrupt us but he came at the best time" I chuckled.