Funfilled Day

We made it into Thorpe Park pretty easily, no one seemed to notice or recognise Chris at this point so we were doing good.

It wasn't too busy but I was certain that someone would recognise him at some point.

"Do you want to play a game as we walk for each ride?" I wondered.

"Always"

"So let's see who can find the most marvel Merch that people are wearing and bonus points if they are wearing multi items of marvel merch."

"Ooo that's a good game, Get ready to lose" Chris smirked.

"Oh I can notice marvel merch from a mile off" I winked.

"We will see"

Chris intertwined our fingers between each other's and we started to walk to the first ride.

As we were walking along we were both pointing out marvel merch.

"Captain America is definitely a high contender in the marvel merch industry."

"I love it when I see people wearing Captain America merch, it just makes me feel like I've impacted someone's life in a good way"

"You sure did impact my life, even before I met you, which you definitely know with the bet" we both laughed. "I can't believe I haven't shown you my marvel clothing collection"

"You'll have to show me once we get back!"

"I sure will!"

With that we made it to the ride and us standing in the queue caused people to take longer looks at Chris and therefore began to notice him.

A few girls came over to us as we were talking to each other. One girl spoke up.

"Hi, erm I'm so sorry to interrupt but are you Chris Evans?"

"Hi, no problem and yes I am."

"Do you mind if we take a picture with you?"

"No I don't mind at all, I'll stand in the middle to get you all in."

"Pass me your phone and I'll take it for you!" I offered.

"Thank you so much." The girl replied with.

"It was so nice to meet you" the girls spoke.

"It was nice to meet you too" Chris replied with.

"They were nice girls" I told Chris.

"Ye they were, but there are some crazy fans out there, like on Friday I met this fan and she just started telling me everything and about this bet she made, oh she scared me." Chris then laughed.

"Wow thank you very much" I said is a very sarcastic tone.

"You're very welcome" and with that he kissed me.

We both pulled away from the kiss and just stayed in each others arms while in the queue for the ride.

"You know what, I should've paid for fast track passes, so we didn't have to queue!"

"That would've been a good idea, but I'm still enjoying this time with you"

"Me too and we should be on the ride soon"

"I'm excited, I haven't been here in ages, it's definitely one of my favourite places to come!" I said excitedly.

"Well I've never been here before and I'm really enjoying it here, but I think it's because of you" he smiled.