The Moment

The kiss was long and deep and so incredibly romantic.

The kiss wasn't an ugly kiss, it was just nice and calm. A perfect first kiss.

A couple minutes later they both pulled away from the kiss.

"So I was not expecting that today" I let out.

"I wasn't expecting to do it today! I'm not normally this impulsive but you seem to bring it out in me."

"Is that a good thing or bad thing?" I questioned.

"Oh it's definitely a good thing."

And with that I pulled him into another deep kiss but this one a little more needy.

Once that was over we grabbed our drinks and walked into the lounge. Chris sat on the sofa and patted on the spot next to him. It was close to him which seemed perfect.

"Yesterday, I was sat in that spot where you are right now, I was cuddling Marvel while watching Captain America The Winter Soldier which is my all time comfort film, I still need to figure out what I need to do about a job as I am still currently unemployed" I said with a weak smile.

"Hey, hey don't worry about it I'm sure you'll get a job soon, you are so hard to resist I don't know how people could not hire you, and The Winter Solider is definitely my favourite Marvel film I've ever acted in."

"Thank you, and that's cool to know." My smile grew wider after his last two comments.

"So what do you want to do?" I pondered.

"How about a film, I don't want to stop these Marvel and Ashlynn cuddles!"

"I can't believe you said my dogs name before mine" I said with a stern look and then giggled. "To be honest, everyone always loves Marvel more than me."

"I mean you're a close second place Ashlynn"

"I'll take that" both of us chuckled together.

"So what film?, wait can we watch Fantastic 4?" I suggested.

"Erm I'm not so sure, it's definitely not my proudest moment"

"Oh but I love that film, it's definitely like one of my favourites!"

"Really?"

"Yes!"

"Okay yes let's do it, also I haven't forgotten about the comment you made earlier in the bar about Jonny."

"Ahhh shit I forgot I told you that, I really need to stop telling people all my secrets!"

"That is true, but I do love your honesty." Chris pointed out as he smiled.

"Or it's not my honesty and just my inability to keep a secret."

"Probably that, I better not tell you all my secrets yet then."

"I do want to learn more about you though, let me just put on the films and then tell me all about yourself, please."

"But don't you know a lot about me already"

"I'm not going to lie yes, but I want to learn it from you and forget about everything I have either read or heard."

Chris had never met a fan who wanted to learn about him from him as they always wanted to try and show him how much they knew about him which he did not like. For example, people would walk up to him and start telling him all about what siblings he had and about his family, which he didn't really like when people did that.

"Perfect, also I can't believe you've put this film on, also you actually like him, Jonny Storm."

"Yes, can't you see how hot he is!"