Jimmy Fallon

A few hours later I received a message from Gina telling me that she was coming over, which of course  I was excited about. I haven't seen her it a while so it will be a good time to catch up. I also definitely want to learn more about Andy and how that is going.

I got some food from the supermarket and some drinks ready for when Gina was going to arrive. And my brother left just before she came. Soon enough she arrived.

"Ginaaaaa, I've missed you!" I pulled her into a hug.

"Oh my Ashlynn, I've missed you so much too!"

The hug lasted a while, we had just missed each other so much, and because we have both been so busy we haven't really messaged each other either.

We sat on the sofa and the food was already laid out on the coffee table in front.

"So what do you want to drink?"

"You know what, right now I could do with a good cup of tea" Gina responded.

"I was thinking the same"

I made the drinks and then made my way back to Gina. I sat down and ask her straight away.

"So how's you and Andy?" I questioned.

"It's going so well, I've never felt a connection with someone so much like I do with Andy. I actually wanted to thank you for setting me up with him that night. You changed my life. And I know you would love him too, plus he loves marvel like you so you'll definitely get along"

"That's amazing. I'm so happy for you and I can't wait to meet him, actually do you want to invite him here?"

"Ye sure if that okay with you I'll ask in to come in about an hour so we have more time to chat alone"

"Okay great"

"He said he'll come"

"Exciting" I grinned at her and chuckled.

"So Ashlynn, tell me about Chrissss and youu!"

"It's going really well, we made it official pretty quickly but I'm very happy, I'm not enjoying the press side of it so much, I feel like nothings private anymore but Chris is really helping me out with that. He just always knows what to say and when to say it. I do think he is the one, I know it's early days but I feel like I just know he is"

"Awww Ashlynn, I'm so happy for you, you really deserve this"

"Thank you"

We chatted about lots of stuff and then there was a knock at the door. I told her about my job Woking with Marvel and being their photographer, she was very happy for me. We were both sad that I would be leaving for a few months but we knew we would have so k in to talk about once I got home.

"Oooo I wonder who that could be" I joked.

"Oh shut up Ashlynn, I'll get it!"

She got up and went to the door to open it to let Andy in.

"Andy! Hiya! Thank you coming." I heard from the lounge.

"Hi gorgeous, no problem!"

They then walked into the lounge, Gina came in first and Andy followed.

I stood up to greet Andy.

"Ashlynn, hi I remember you, you introduced me to Gina"

"I did yes, nice to see you again."

"Not to sound weird or anything but I've noticed you've been in the news a lot recently with Chris Evans"

"That's not weird, and yes I have"