Back to boston

It was now July time and Chris and I both had time off work. After the premier we have just been so busy with work that we haven't really seen each other. Ive actually been working on the the new Spider-Man and then I have Thor after it as Kevin Feige wants me to be the photographer for Marvel Studios, after the love we received after the Civil War pictures. It's a big step and I'm glad I've now got this contract. So far I've got 8 films in my contract. Working with Marvel is truly one of the biggest pleasures.

Anyway, so, Chris and I both have 3 weeks off work, and we are going back to Boston! I haven't been there since the first time we went. I really loved it when I went so I'm so happy to be going back. Also I really missed Chris's family, they were like family when I went so I'm really looking forward to seeing them again.

Chris was already in Boston as he was filming near. I was about to board the flight so I called Chris.

"Hey Honey" Chris spoke through the phone.

"Hiya Love, just calling to let you know that I'm boarding the flight so I'll see you soon"

"Okay, I'll be waiting for you, have a safe flight"

"Thank you, I love you"

"I love you too" he replied then he put the phone.

I got on the flight, trying to avoid as much paparazzi as possible, they seem to find me anywhere even when I'm without Chris and then when I'm not with Chris the headlines straight away are "Chris and mystery broken up?" It's now something Chris and I try to laugh about.

I'll be arriving in Boston at about 7pm. I missed Chris so much, so I was very excited to see him again.

The plane landed and I got off and grabbed my suitcase ready to see Chris waiting for me. But stood there waiting for me was not Chris but Scott. I still ran up to Scott and hugged him as it had been a while.

"Hey Scott!"

"Hey my future sister in law" we both chuckled.

"If we are doing that then, where's my future husband" I chuckled.

"He asked me to come pick you as he says hes got a surprise for you"

"Ooo okay"

"So I'll literally drop you off and then I'll go home"

"Okay" I smiled.

I was definitely expecting to see Chris at the airport because I thought he would want to see me as soon as possible so I hope this surprise is good.

As we pulled up to Chris's house, it was surreal once again, I was back with Chris now back in Boston, it had been so long since I last came here.

Once Scott stopped and helped me get my bags out, I walked towards the door and Scott drove away so quickly.

I knocked on the door waiting for it to open. Then there he was my future husband, the god of a man, Chris.

He bent down and kissed me deeply. A kiss to show how much he missed me.

"Hi" I spoke.

"I've missed you" Chris replied.

"I've missed you too, but I've heard you've got a surprise for me, it better be good because I missed seeing you at the airport"

"Ye, sorry about that, but I needed to be home for this" Chris reasoned. "You'll understand why"

He grabbed my suitcase and then my hand and guided me into the house.

As I walked in I heard little patters of feet on the wooden floor and then a dog appeared.

Chris looked at me with a huge grin on his face.