Eyes on Gina

We made our way over to the next bar, the evening was cool but refreshing, something that was needed when you're highly intoxicated with alcohol.

"So Gina I was thinking about how you were wondering about me in a relationship when you're not even in one yourself, so why aren't you?"

"I don't know I just haven't found the right person but I'm looking for someone, you're not"

"Okay that's true. So we need to find someone for you tonight"

"No, no this night is for us and..."

You stopped her in her tracks and argued "finding someone for you is fun for me and you, and I want to have more fun so let's do it"

She gave in and agreed "okay, yes let's find me someone"

We made it to the next bar and found a table, we sat on the bar stools and ordered some drinks, I ordered a beer, Corona, to be exact, something simple, and Gina ordered a Mojito. To be honest Ginas drink looked incredible but I knew I would not like it.

As we drank our drinks and talked. I looked to the left and saw this man checking out my best friend and that is when I needed to be the wing woman for my best friend.

"Gina look to your right and the tall blonde is checking you out" you whispered over to her

"I'm gonna go be your wing women"

"No no no you're not stay here, he's probably looking at someone else" she argued

"Well I'm gonna go and find out for you my love"

She relaxed and let you walk over to the tall blonde.

"Hi there, I'm Ashlynn, I saw you looking over to our table and was wondering if it's my friend that you were checking out, I know I'm forward but I like to get my facts straight" you explained

"Oh hi" he said as I caught him by surprise.

"Erm yes, I was checking out your friend, I'm sorry I didn't mean to stare" he blurted out

"Hey, don't worry about it, I was actually wondering if you wanted to talk to her, she's called Gina by the way"

"Yes, I would love to" the blonde expressed.

"Okay, okay come with me and I'll introduce you, what's your name?"

"It's Andy"

"Nice to me you Andy"

Andy and I both walked over to my table and I introduced them to each other.

"Andy this is Gina and Gina this is Andy, Andy you can take my chair, I was about to go home anyway, I'm not feeling to great" I lied.

As I was about to leave I felt Ginas grip on my shoulder.

"Hey are you okay? Why are you leaving?"

"I want you to enjoy this time with this lovely man and I'm gonna go to a different bar. To be honest I kinda want a bit of alone time to just think about today, you should enjoy your night, and I'll go home tonight so the hotel room is empty just encase you get lucky" I whispered in her ear

We both chuckled a bit and said our goodbyes.

Gina knew not to argue with me and let me go.