Fear

Over the last few months filming has been incredible, being able to work with all these talented people has been a dream. Especially being with Chris. It was now August and we were all given 2 weeks off for summer until there needed to be some reshoots etc done. Chris and I decided to go our separate ways for summer, as we both hadn't been home for months and we had spent so much time together. Not that I didn't love spending time with him but I think we both needed the break. It was now our last night in the hotel before we left.

"I'm going to miss you" I spoke while tracing his tattoos on his chest with my fingers.

"I'm going to miss you too, this has been the best 4months of my life. You have completely changed my life Ash and for the better, I love you the most"

"I love you the most, Chris you're like no person I have ever dated before, ever loved before, thank you for being you, thank you for even existing in the first place"

Chris then placed his fingers under my chin to lift my head up so I could kiss him. His lips felt like home. I parted my lips slightly allowing Chris to move his tongue inside my mouth. He then moved so he was leaning over me, never breaking the kiss. Chris then pulled my oversized shirt over my head and admired my body for a second. As we were already in bed I was only wearing the shirt and panties on and nothing else, and Chris just had his boxers on.

He moved down my body leaving a trail of kisses, from my lips to my underwear.

"These are gonna have to go" he spoke huskily.

This sent a wave of wetness to my panties.

He slowly pulled down my underwear and then went down on me. Slowly licking up my slit then sucking my clit. The pleasure was indescribable. He kept going until I was ready to come undone.

My hands clenched the bedsheets and I moaned his name which I could see him smirk at and then came undone.

Chris wiped his face and then moved back up to my face and started kissing me again. I could taste myself on him and that just sent heat to my core.

"Chris, I need..."

"What honey?" He smirked.

"You inside me" I said through heavy breathing.

Chris then removed his boxers and then he lines himself up with my extremely wet entrance and moved slowly in and out of me. I was trying to savour this moment as I knew we wouldn't be able to do this for a couple of weeks after this night.

Chris's hands clenched the bedsheets while mine were digging into his back.

"Ashlynn" he moaned.

Hearing him moan my name made the pleasure increase even more.

Chris picked up the pace and soon enough I was ready to come undone, for the second time this evening.

"Are you going to cum for me honey?" He said huskily.

"Yes" I said with more air than words.

I then came undone around him. As Chris kept going so I could ride out my body shaking orgasm he came undone aswell. We carried on until both our orgasms finished.

Chris got up and got a towel to clean up with and then we got back into bed together.

"Now that is the best kind of goodbyes" I chuckled.

"It really is!"

We both had flights at the same time the next day but our destinations were very different. We arrived at the airport ready for our departure from each other.