Like No One Else

It was later on in the evening and Ashlynn and Chris had just been sat on the Sofa watching anything that was on the tv. Both just enjoying each other's company.

The time was coming up to 11.30pm and Ashlynn and Chris decided they should go to bed as they were going to have a busy day tomorrow.

"So here's some joggers you can wear and here is a tooth brush" I offered Chris.

"Thank you, I'll just go into the bathroom now"

After a few minutes Chris emerged from the bathroom with his torso on show and oh my god was it the most perfect sight Ashlynn had ever seen. Yes, yes it was.

"Oh hi there"

"Hey" Chris replied with.

"Oh no sweetie I wasn't talking to you I was talking to your abs" I let out a chuckle and so did Chris, casually grabbing his left boob again, although this is the first time I've ever seen him do it on his naked boob.

"Well you best say goodnight to them then"

"Okay" I said with a sad tone.

"Goodnight and goodnight to you too, I'll see you in the morning."

Chris and Ashlynn then kissed each other goodnight.

They decided to sleep separately because they felt it would be best with the situation they have and are in at the moment.

Ashlynn then also got ready for bed. For bed Ashlynn wore an oversized t-shirt which always showed what kind of panties she was wearing as it was not long enough in the first place and it would always ride up as well. But that didn't matter as Chris was asleep in the spare room and she just got into bed herself.

Ashlynn turned the light off and went to try and get to sleep but she was struggling. Chris was in the same boat.

Both Chris and Ashlynn couldn't seem to get to sleep even though they were so tired. They both were too busy thinking about each other and missing each other. 1hour later they both chose to get yup.

As they both opened their doors their eyes met.

"Oh hi, I urm was coming to see you" I spluttered out.

"I was actually coming to you, I can't sleep!"

"Me neither, but I'm so tired!"

"Same!"

"So... do you just want to come to my room?"

"That would be nice, yes."

As I turned around to go back into my room I felt Chris, he had moved closer to me quickly and he whispered in my ear. "You know I can see your ass right now, and wow it does not disappoint."

I turned to face him. "Oh ye that's right I remember now, in the news 'Chris Evans is an ass man!' I guess that's one of the few times the news hasn't lied about"

"He really is an ass man, and your ass is just wow"

"Well I don't walk and run for nothing" we both chuckled.

I then leaned in to kiss Chris. Once our lips met, there was more passion than before, something I had never experienced before! I jumped up and he held me tight, he then walked over to the bed and put me down.

Soon after he climbed on top on me and started kissing me again. This kiss was urgent but it was still meaningful.

That is when I stopped what we were doing.

"Okay I don't want to stop this, but I don't want to have sex tonight, I don't know if this was going to lead to sex or not but I just wanted to put it out there. But I feel like I need you, so anything else is on the table. Just no sex"