Familiar Face

I woke up and Chris was gone as expected. I woke up hoping it was all a nightmare. I guess not.

I didn't know whether to cry, scream or just give up. I never ever planned on breaking up with Chris but the fear of another "fan" hurting me, I don't know what I would do. This was the best option.

I got up and called Gina straight away.

"Gina..." I started crying.

"Are you okay Ashlynn?"

"Can you come over?"

"I'll be 10mins"

"Thank you" I sobbed.

As soon as Gina came she climbed into bed and held me tight.

"I broke up with Chris" I admitted.

"Oh why Ashlynn" she sympathised.

"I'm scared it'll happen again, it was the only way"

"Ashlynn... I'm so sorry, I'm here whenever you need me"

"Thank you Gina"

We stayed there all day.

The next day my brother came.

"Ashlynn how do you feel?" Josh looked concerned.

"Like shit" I admitted.

"Come here" he hugged me.

"I never wanted to break up" I spoke.

"I know, I know and I'm sure Chris understands"

"I miss him"

"It'll take time, but your heart will heal"

We sat on the sofa and my brother put on Iron Man. We both love marvel and knew it was a good film to watch to help lighten the mood a bit.

Over the next few months, I gave up, I didn't join the Russo Brothers on their next film which they completely understood but they did say they wanted me on the next one. My brother moved in as I wasn't working so I couldn't afford my home myself. I liked having him here, knowing that he will return each night was comforting. And Chris, he spoke out about what happened and told everyone to give him and me space for the time being. I hadn't heard from him, which I respected him for, no matter how much I wanted to see him, kiss him, hug him, I knew what I had done was for the best.

Court was difficult, seeing the women who wanted me to die was hard but that was soon sorted out as she was caught in the act and there was a lot of evidence. She was a terrible kidnapper to be honest, she didn't plan well, but that's better in my favour.

It was now December, it was meant to be Chris and I's first Christmas together. I missed him so much. I completed some editing of the marvel set photos again. Just to see him again would complete me. I just had to think of the bigger picture.

I sent these over to the Russo Brothers.