Visitors

Today was the day that Chris and I had invited Gina and Andy to come to set for a bit and we also paid for their flights and their hotel for a few nights. I was so excited to see Gina again as we had now been out in Atalanta for a couple months.

I missed Gina so much while being here, we haven't been able to chat properly since I left as we've both been busy with work or we have chatted on FaceTime but it's not the same. I need to have a proper long chat with my best friend.

We had the day off today, so we spent most of the day in bed at the hotel, if you know what I mean (Wink wink). And ordered lots of room service, we were having a well deserved break. We would be going to pick Gina and Andy up at the airport and their flight will land about 6pm.

We got to the airport around 5:30pm as I hate being late so Chris made sure we were extra early. We were sat in the car in the car park just enjoying each other's silence until Chris broke it.

"Ash..."

"Yes Chris" I looked at Chris who seemed to look all tense. "Are you okay?" I said sincerely.

"Yes...well no"

"What's wrong?" I asked with complete worry.

"I'm just very nervous about meeting Gina and Andy" Chris admitted.

"Theres no need to be nervous, plus you have already spoke to them before and they said that you had a great sense of humour and seemed like a very lovely person"

"They did" Chris looked more hopeful.

"Yes, plus we will be taking them to set, so that'll distract them"

"True, but still Gina is a big part of your life and I don't want to make a bad impression."

"Chris...that won't happen, the only thing I'm worried about is Andy falling in love with you" I chuckled. "I mean, he is a huge fan of you, so I'm worried he'll love you even more and then I won't be able to compete"

Chris chuckled. "Don't worry Ash, I'm all yours"

"Good" I smiled. "Right we should go in, they'll be landing now" I said as I checked the time on my phone.

"Okay" Chris said with a half smile.

We got out the car and started to walk in, I noticed Chris's nerves so I intertwined my fingers with him and he gripped my hand tight.

"Don't worry, they'll love you"

We brought Gina and Andy back to the hotel and checked them into their room. We let them shower and change before we went for our dinner out. Chris and I had booked a table at a fancy restaurant to welcome Gina and Andy to Atlanta. The booking was for 9pm so it gave them time to sort themselves out.

We got an Uber to the restaurant and once we got into the restaurant we were seated in the corner in a booth so people wouldn't recognise Chris. Then we wouldn't get hassled and we could just enjoy our time together.

We were all looking at the menus until Andy broke the silence.

"I know, I shouldn't be fan girling right now but I am" he chuckled.

"Andy I think you should chill" Gina chuckled, while looking at the menu.

"How can I, we are sat eating dinner with Chris Evans and mystery girl, how's crazy's that"

"Wow, really mystery girl is sticking around then?" I said sarcastically.

"Ye I like it" Andy commented.

"Great" I chuckled.

"So Andy, are you looking by forward to set tomorrow?" Chris pondered.

"You have no idea"