The Big Day

Today is the 23rd of December. We are in Boston and we are preparing for the wedding today. I still can't believe I'm getting married today. I haven't seen Chris for over 24hours now as we think it'll then be more exciting when we see each other as I walk down the aisle.

Gina and Andy came three days ago and so did my brother Josh, they all traveled together. I hadn't seen them for a while with work and then with moving out here to Boston. That was a hard conversation with them. But being the loving people they are, they supported me.

Now I'm sat getting the final touches to my make up done and then I'm ready. Ready to marry the man of my dreams. I was just getting my lipstick touched up when Scott ran into the room.

"Sorry ladies but we have an issue, Ashlynn" his eyes darted to me. "Chris has become super anxious and he says he needs to see you, but you're in the dress and he's not allowed to see you until the wedding because of bad luck and..." I interrupted him.

"Scott calm down and slow down, it's okay, I think we've had all the bad luck already, tell him to go to our room and I'll meet him there in a minute" we are getting married in a hotel so we've all got a room each to stay in so no one has to worry about getting home, and then Chris and I are going on our honeymoon tomorrow.

"Are you sure?" Scott asked.

"Yes, of course, now go and I'll be there soon." I reassured him.

My makeup artist just finished up my lipstick to give Chris a bit of time to get to the room and then I made my way up. As I opened the door I saw Chris looking out the window at the snow covered lawn. I walked in slowly not to startle him and then I wrapped my arms around his waist and hugged him from behind.

"Hey" I spoke.

Chris placed his hands on mine and replied.

"Hi"

"Are you okay?" I said worryingly.

"Not really, I just began feeling so anxious and then I couldn't calm down and the only person who seems to be able to settle me is you, I'm sorry if I worried you, but..."

"Chris you're about to become my husband, don't apologise for worrying me, I'm okay, I just want to make sure that you're okay"

"I'm a bit better now, I think a part of it was that I missed you" He said as he turned around so he was looking down at me.

"I missed you too"

"Ash you look hot, this dress...wow" I looked up at him and blushed.

A/N - The dress looks like this, I feel like if I tried to explain what the dress looks like it would ruin it, so I've found this picture

"I can still make you blush" he smirked.

"You'll always be able to make me blush" I replied. "You don't look too bad yourself either" I smirked.

He lent down and placed his lips onto mine.