Confessions

I walked outside the bar and made my way over to the closest restaurant, I got a table for one and ordered 3 beers, Coronas again, and then drank them all in 2 minutes, I was already quite drunk and that did not help. I then paid, as I felt like they were going to kick me out if I drank another alcoholic drink and then left.

As I was walking out the restaurant, I check my phone and it was 12:30am, I knew I should go home but I didn't want to, I was enjoying being in the cool breeze so I decided to walk a bit, not knowing where I was going, just walking.

I checked my phone once again, just to see if Gina had messaged me and that's when I bumped into someone and fell to the ground.

"Shit" I mumbled, trying to get up again.

"Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to bump into you" said a man with a Boston accent.

He helped me up and apologised again.

"Hey, don't worry about it, I'm fine, the alcohol in my system helped the fall as it seems"

We both chuckled

We walked over to a close bench and he started to ask some questions.

"So what you doing out here alone?" He questioned

"Oh, I lost my job today so I came out with my friend to help cheer me up and then I kinda helped her hook up with a guy, a tall blonde to be exact called Andy and then I went and drank a lot of beers and ended up here" I explained

"You see, I can't get into a relationship with anyone at the moment which is why she didn't help me find someone"

"Why can't you get into a relationship with anyone?" He wondered.

"Well, I kinda made a bet with myself that I would not get into a relationship with anyone until Chris Evans, you know the Captain America, announced that he was in a relationship"

The brunette chuckled to himself.

"Why have you made that bet with yourself?"

"Well I started to watch marvel films and oh wait a new film comes out soon, oh my goodness, I need to go watch that, I think it's called Avengers Age of Ultron, anyway I've watched all of his interviews when he talks about having kids and having a family. I want him to have that, he seems like such a genuine person and I want him to be happy and to have a happy family."

"Oh wow, so you really want this guy to be happy?"

"I guess I really do, you know what you kinda sound like him"

He laughed and questioned "is there anything that could make you change your bet with yourself?"

"I told myself that I couldn't get into a relationship with anyone until Chris Evans announced he was in a relationship, unless I was the person he was dating, but he doesn't know I exist and I'll probably never meet him" I looked up at the man I have been talking to and he gave me an odd look.

"What's that look for?" I asked

"You do realise that I'm Chris Evans, you know Captain America, the Boston accent" he explained

"No your fucking not, what, wait what, did I just tell Chris Evans my whole fucking bet I made with me self about him and now I'm talking to myself about him in front of him, I should stop" I blurted out

"Yup that's me and yep you did confess everything to me"

"Oh shit, you must think I'm crazy"

"Don't worry, I don't"

"By the way while I'm not dating anyone, I haven't been celibate, I've had one night stands etc so don't worry, I am still fulfilling my needs... wait why did a just tell you that, I definitely did not mean to tell you that, I'm so sorry, I get chatty when I drink"

"Don't worry about it, glad that your still having your needs fulfilled" he said as he chuckled to himself

"And with that I'm about to go die in a ditch, goodbye" as I got up and was about to walk away.

"Wait" He called back

I turned around.

"You're quite drunk, do you want me to take you home or do you want to stay at my hotel, just so your safe?"

"You don't even know my name?"

"Well I want to find out more about you and get to know you, so what's your name?"

"It's Ashlynn, Ashlynn Moore"

"Nice to meet you Ashlynn, now let's get you somewhere safe"