100mph

Chris and I ran back to the hotel in the rain. Our hands intertwined pulling eachother along. It was around 9pm when we both made it back to the hotel. As we were too busy trying to get out of the rain even though we were already soaked through we ran into someone.

"Shit sorry!" I spoke. "Oh it's only Sebastian" I looked over to Chris and chuckled.

"Hey!" He pretended to be hurt""only Sebastian"" he air quoted what I said.

"Well I'm still mad at you!" I joked.

"What why?" Then he realised "oh shit ye I do know why, I'm sorry about that, I blame Chris!" Sebastian pointed towards Chris.

"You know what Seb, I do too" I joked.

"Wow, that's mean Ash, I thought you loved me and now your throwing me under the bus!" Chris joked.

"Wait did you guys say it?" Seb looked shocked.

"Yes, yes we did" we said together.

"Whoop whoop" Seb shouted.

At this point we were still stood in the lobby of the hotel and then I heard Anthony shouting from the hotel bar. Everyone seemed to be sat

"What's all the whooping about?" Anthony questioned.

"They said I love you to each other!" Seb shouted back.

"Really Stan?" I spoke.

"What?"

"Did you need to tell the whole hotel?" I joked.

"Well..." Seb began but was interrupted by Chris.

"I don't care that the hotel knows because I want the whole world to know" Chris said cupping my face.

"I love you Chris" I said then kissed him.

"I love you too" and then he kissed me again.

"Alright, get a room" Seb interrupted us.

"We have one" I replied.

"Use it then" Seb joked.

"We have 2 actually" Chris added. And we all chuckled.

The rest of the cast then called us over to sit with them at the bar.

"Hi guys, I think we'll just go get changed and then come back as we are soaked from the rain" Chris pointed out.

"Ye sure, go "get changed"" Seb air quoted get changed and winked.

"Yes, get changed, I don't think either of us want to sit here dripping rainwater on the floor" Chris pouted out.

"Sure sure" Seb carried on.

But in reality we were just going to get changed, that night we spent a couple hours with the guys at the bar and it was wonderful, seeing everyone just relax and enjoy being around each other is something I've never really experienced with work colleagues before. It's like our relationships all go further than just colleagues, there's a lot more to relationships in this business. We came to our room and went straight to sleep. Well I say we, Chris fell asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow, but I couldn't fall asleep for some reason. My mind was running 100miles an hour but I don't know why. I guess the over thinker in me just didn't want to let me sleep tonight. I didn't know the area so I didn't want to just go for a walk like I normally would so I decided to complete some editing. I'm not going to lie, most of the pictures I took today were Chris but it's because I knew he was okay with me taking photos of him, I feel I need to get to know everyone else a bit more, but I still did get some good pictures of other people. I spent a while editing the first one, I wanted it to be perfect for Chris to see once he woke up and I would go take it to the Russo Brothers in the morning aswell.