23rd April

I woke up and as soon as I saw the date I started balling my eyes out. Today is the 23rd of April, the day that we all agreed to meet up as it was the day that I met Chris and the day that Gina met Andy. Their love was still blossoming, they were the perfect couple to be honest. I envied them. No matter how much they tried to include me, I would always be the third wheel.

Civil war was premiering in 3 days, I have been invited to it but I've decided not to go. I just don't think I can see him and be okay. So I thought it would be best if I stayed at home.

Later on in the day Gina came to mine.

"Gina?"

"Yes Ashlynn"

"Have you realised the date?" I asked her.

"Well yes, I didn't want to say anything but yes I have, it's the date we all agreed to meet up"

"Yup" I over pronounced the 'p' "I think you and Andy should go out together though, I'm happy, I'm okay being home alone tonight"

"No no Ashlynn, that's not fair we planned to do it together" she argued.

"I know but you and Andy should go, you both have spent so much time with me over the last few months, you have been so patient, you deserve this night."

"Thank you Ashlynn, but" she argued again.

"No buts! Go, I'll help you get ready and I'll call Andy to let him know"

"Thank you, I love you"

"I love you too" she hugged me and we ran upstairs to find her something to wear. I called Andy on the way up and he said he'll be here in an hour. Just enough time to get Gina ready.

45minutes later she looked absolutely gorgeous.

"Andy is one luckily man, your hottt" I complimented her.

"Thank you Ashlynn, are you sure your okay?"

"Please stop worrying Gina, I'm fine please enjoy your night, and go home and have the best sex of your life"

"I'll do my best" she chuckled.

"Good" I chuckled too.

There was a knock and my the door and of course it was Andy. I sent them on their merry way and I was alone for the first time in ages. Josh out with some mates for the night. So it was just me and Marvel.

It was about 8:30pm at this point. I was a bit nervous being alone, but I was doing okay. Well I thought I was. I was watching the film 'What's your number?' well I was until there was a knock at the door. I wasn't expecting anyone, Andy and Gina had only been gone an hour and my brother was staying at his mates tonight so I had no idea who it would be.

I slowly got up and walked towards the door. I slowly unlocked it and as I opened the door I saw someone I never expected to see. But it was someone I've been longing to see for months now.

"Chris!" I said shocked.

"Ash..."

I just stood shocked staring at him in the doorway.

"I know you told me to stay away but I can't any longer, it's been 8months Ashlynn, I love you, I need you, I miss you" Chris confessed. "I will work as hard as possible to make you feel safe around me again, I will do what ever I can because I love you. I can't cope without you, today is the 23rd of April, the day we all agreed to meet up, and I couldn't stop thinking about that night, how happy we all were."

"Chris..." was all I could get out so I hugged him deeply. The feeling of his touch again was a feeling like no other. God have I missed this man. "I love you" I finally got out with tears streaming down my eyes. "You're all I could think about for the last 8months, I'm so sorry for breaking up"