Premier Day

I will never forget the look on Ginas face when I told her I was engaged. It was hilarious considering I forgot to tell her the part where Chris came back. So she was a bit confused but once I explained it, she was over the moon.

Telling my brother shocked me more. I was about to tell him the good news and he then tells me that he knew. It turns out Chris actually asked for his permission. I mean...how cute! As Josh knew how much I still loved Chris he of course said yes to him. I love the relationship Josh and Chris have. 

Present day

I woke up with Chris. The feeling of waking up with Chris's arms wrapped around me was a feeling I never forgot but missed so much. It was now the 26th of April which means Captain America Civil War premier day.

I turned around so I was facing Chris and snuggled my head into his chest.

"Good morning honey" I heard Chris speak with the hottest morning voice.

"Good morning love, did I wake you? Sorry" I replied.

"No no, well yes but I don't mind"

"Sorry again, how did you sleep?"

"Good, I haven't had one nightmare since sleeping and being with you over the last couple nights, it's nice that they are over now" Chris looked down at me.

"I'm happy that they have stopped now, the last few months I've been worrying about you and those nightmares" I confessed.

"Thank you, but you really didn't need to Ash"

"Well I did because I still loved you then and I still do now"

"I love you" Chris replied. "Fuck it's premier day" Chris expressed.

"Yes it is, it's a big day" I replied.

"I've never sat through a whole film of mine on premier day, too much anxiety, but I want to try today, I want to be able to sit through the whole film with you sat next to me"

"We can do whatever you want to, I'll be next to you as much as I'm allowed, I mean being the star of the film you are probably gonna have to do some stuff by yourself but I'll be near the whole time" I held him tighter.

"Thank you, I want to stay to the end because I want to see all your pictures that you took, I'm not going to lie, I kept asking the Russos for the pictures but they kept telling me to wait"

"That's sweet, and at least it'll be a surprise tonight."

We got up and Chris grabbed a shower. While he was in the shower I went to the kitchen to start making breakfast. Of course I was making my famous pancakes, today was going to be a good day so we had to start it off on a high. Soon enough Chris came in, in a pair of shorts and that was it.

"Something smells good" he spoke.

"Well it's my famous pancakes, but this time there's a secret ingredient of vanilla protein powder, it really adds something extra, also could you not find a top or did you want me swooning for you at breakfast?"

"Definitely the second one" we both chuckled.

I turned around the flip the pancake and I felt Chris's arms snake round my waist and place his chin on my shoulder.

"I love you" Chris murmured in my ear.

"I love you" I replied.

It was now around 5pm and we were at a hotel ready for the premier. The premier was at 6pm but we needed to get ready at the hotel and then we will be off to the event.