Disney

It's about 3am and I wake up. As soon as I wake up, I think about the comments made about me on Chris's Instagram.

Trying not to make any noise I go the the bathroom.
That's when I began balling my eyes out.

I couldn't hold it together any longer, those words really hit me hard. I never imagined being in the "spot light" and I have just been thrown into it. I can't begin to explain how it feels. Going from no one knowing who I was to millions of people seeing me and trying to figure me out.

While Ashlynn was in the bathroom, Chris woke up as he heard a slight noise. He looked besides him and realised Ashlynn was not next to him. He then heard crying from the bathroom and got up as quickly as he could.

Chris ran to the bathroom and saw Ashlynn sat on the floor next to the bath with her knees up against her chest crying. Chris instantly crouched down next to her and cradled her.

"Ashlynn honey, what's wrong?" Chris said with worry.

"The comments" I let out.

"From the post?"

"Ye" I buried my head deeper into his chest.

"You need to take your own advice and ignore them, they have no idea what they are talking about. You are the most beautiful person I have ever laid eyes on. You are perfect. You are more then enough for me. Ashlynn, you are the greatest being to ever exist. And I know that you aren't using me, I will never think that about you!" Chris expressed.

"Chris, but..."

"No buts, listen to me not them"

"Thank you Chris"

"And if you ever feel like this again talk to me, please"

"I will"

"Promise?"

"I promise" I looked up at him.

Chris then leaned down and kissed me.

"Chris I know it's late but can we watch a film, I don't really feel like going back to bed yet"

"Yes of course, what do you want to watch?"

"Can we watch Captain America, The Winter Solider, it's my comfort film?"

"Of course!"

We both go up and walked to the lounge where we snuggled up on the sofa and put the film on.

We got half way through the film and we both fell asleep.

I woke up at 8am to find myself still snuggled up to Chris with my legs over his legs and my hand on his chest. I just stayed there until Chris woke up.

"Good morning love!" I spoke

"Good morning honey" Chris responded. "How are you feeling this morning?"

"So much better, thank you."

"Just know, I'm always here to talk, no matter what time."

"Thank you." I then pressed my lips against his.

"I never want to stop kissing you, so I'm going ask you now!"

"Ask me what?"

"Shall we make this official, do you want to be my girl friend?"

I looked at him in awe and then kissed him.

"Is that a yes?"

"Of course, it's a yes!"