Back Together

The rest of my time at home was pretty boring to be honest. Nothing exciting happened. Saw Gina and Andy a lot and my brother. Lots of calls from Chris, we even tried phone sex, it definitely not as good as the real thing, but we tried. But it wasn't really for us. I missed Chris so much so I was happy to be travelling to Atlanta to see him again after 2weeks. I was going to miss Marvel, Josh, Gina and now Andy, he's such a nice lad I'm so happy for Gina but it means I've made a friend who I'm going to miss. I hate missing people. But I will hopefully see them all again in a month or so as Chris and I have decided to fly them over to see us and the set and everyone else. Not sure when yet, just when filming calms down for a bit.

I was about to board my flight and messaged Chris quickly to let him know that I would be in Atlanta in about 10 hours. So I'll arrive in Atlanta at about 1pm.  I boarded the flight knowing that Chris was still asleep at this point and knew I wouldn't get a message back from him until I landed. I was so excited to see Chris again and to see the rest of the cast. I still don't know who's in it so I'm so excited to see whoever will be in it.

The flight set off and I just went to sleep, I was up early this morning so I just decided to get as much sleep in as possible before I saw Chris. I wanted to be awake for our reunion.

I woke up and I still had 3hours left. I was quite proud of myself for even sleeping 6hours so I just ate some food and watched a film. I was so close to seeing Chris again.

Chris said that he was going to meet me at the airport and then he would take us to the hotel that we will be staying in for the foreseeable future. We do have separate rooms but I'm sure we will just end up staying in one room and putting our stuff in the other as they are next door from what I've heard from Chris.

My flight landed so I got off and grabbed my suitcases.

I walked towards the exit looking for Chris and then I clocked eyes on his frame and then his face, which was covered with sunglasses and his cap. He was looking around for me and then he saw me.

I ran up to him, dropped my suitcases and jumped into his arms. His hands holding me up while I wrapped my legs around him and then kissed him. Yes it had only been 2 weeks without him but it felt longer.

I took his cap and put it on backwards on my head and then pressed my forehead against his.

"Hi love" I whispered.

"Hi Honey, I've missed you"

"I've missed you too"

"I think we should get to the hotel, you in my hat is hot!" Chris smirked.

"Let's go" we chuckled.

Chris put me down and we walked to the car with our fingers intertwined.

Chris put my suitcases in the car and got into the drivers seat while I sat in the passengers seat.

"I feel like I smell like airplane if that makes any sense" I looked over to Chris.

"You smell as incredible as always!" Chris smiled.

"Don't say that because I really don't, I've basically just sat in my own sweat for 9hours" I reasoned.

"Well I don't think you smell bad"

"I think you're just saying that" I chuckled.

"How about when we get back you can grab a shower before we go to get some lunch and see everyone else?"

"How about we get a shower?" I smirked.

"Oh how I've missed you Ash!"

"I'll take that as a yes"