Happy New Year

New year new me right? Think again. I'm still unbelievably in love with Chris. I still pine for him everyday. But on a positive note, I am starting therapy to help with my PTSD and with my overall sadness. I spoke to Gina and my brother about how I was feeling and they suggested I start therapy. I've done one session of far and it's going great. I felt a bit more relaxed even after just one session. I know it's going to be a long process but it's starting off positively. After seeing Scott that time before Christmas he keeps checking up on me, which is nice. We have a little chat every so often. It's comforting.

The marvel film I was the photographer for is Captain America: Civil War and it's actually coming out this year so that's exciting. I think it's the start of May maybe end of April, I'm extremely looking forward to seeing the whole film, the Russos said that my photos will be shown within the credits before the end credit scene. So hopefully they'll be seen my many people. I'm so proud of them and I'm so happy I was able to capture the behind the scenes and the happiness and friendship behind the cameras.

Chris's POV

New year new me right? Think again, I'm still so in love with Ashlynn, I think about her everyday. When I wake up and when I go to sleep she is the first and last thing on my mind.

I know Scott saw Ashlynn when we went London, I wish I stayed out to see her but I was scared to be honest. Scott hasn't told me this but I know he messages her every so often. I've seen her name pop up on his phone. Whenever I see her name, I always hope she'll message me as well. I don't know what they talk about but I always silently hope it's about me.

The weather here is Boston is breath taking this time of year. I know Ash would have loved it. Playing in the snow with my nephews and nieces would have been loved by her, making cookies and singing Christmas songs. Everything about winter in Boston is perfect, I love wrapping up warm on the sofa with the fire on and a film on. All these things I wanted to do with Ashlynn. Stella, Ethan and Miles ask about her a lot and I never know what to say. They did truly fall in love with her (especially Stella). I mean my whole family did, but then me being in the public eye had to ruin it all. I love acting but I never wanted it to change my living style yet it did it took Ashlynn from me.

I plan to get her back, I don't know how because I don't know if she still feels the same or even wants to see me, but I'm trying to come up with some sort of plan. I have the same nightmare every night and it's Ashlynn being taken and me getting the phone call, I then wake up with tears streaming down my face and it's just a constant reminder that she left me because of my "fan". Scott has suggested that I go to a therapist, which I might do. I know it'll help but I'm scared. I don't want to let her go and I worry that therapy would lead me in that direction.

Captain America: Civil War comes out this year and I haven't seen anymore of the photos that Ashlynn took so I'm excited for that. She's an extremely talented photographer, she deserves everything she will get from it. I don't have any other projects coming out this year but I have got a couple projects to do this year. At the moment I'm not in the right mind frame for them but hopefully soon I'll be properly back into action. Although those projects aren't until summer time, I have time to sort myself out.

A/N just a small filler chapter. Hope you are enjoying my first ever story. I know it's not the best but I'm trying :)