Feeling Good

It was the morning after and I had my right leg over Chris body and my hand on his face.

"Ummm, I wouldn't mind waking up like this everyday" I heard above my head.

I looked up to see Chris smiling.

"I wouldn't mind it either" I replied with.

He leaned down to kiss me, it was soft and sweet.

I lay my head back on his chest.

"It's crazy to think that I've only known you for just over a day and I don't want you to be just a one night stand, that's why I didn't want to have sex last night." I explained. "I've just gotten so used to having one night stands that I was worried that if we had sex, I would just do what I normally do and panic and then kick you out. I just would sleep with said person and then in the morning want them gone. But with you I don't want you gone, and I don't want you to leave any time soon."

"There is something about you that just makes me want to get to know you more and more. It makes me want to spend so much time together. I understand you not wanting to have sex, but I want you to know that I don't plan on forgetting about you or not wanting to be with you, I know I leave soon but I don't want what we have to end. I want a relationship with you to be the next one that I announce to the world. And if we did start dating your bet would not have broken as I was your only exception."

We both chuckled.

"Once again you just know exactly what to say"

"So what are we doing today?" Chris questioned

"The answer depends on whether you wouldn't mind being seen with me in public alone as you may get noticed or whether you would prefer to be not seen with me at the moment as you've only just met me?"

"I don't care who sees, I want to have the best day with you, wherever you want to go!"

"Perfect, so I thought that we could go Thorpe Park, it's as theme park and then we could organise some security if you want?"

"Thorpe sounds great but no security, I just want to experience with you"

"Are you sure, it'll be safer!"

"I'm sure, I want us to have a normal day together."

"Okay great, I'll book some tickets now."

"I'll pay, you are unemployed now" Chris offered.

"Thanks for reminding" I chuckled, "but no this is my treat for you, especially after you treated me so well last night"

"Let's just say we both had a treat last night"

I looked back at him and then kissed him deeply. I rolled over to straddle him still kissing him while he was lying down. Chris's hands now on my thighs and slowly moving up my legs to my waist.

"Wow you're beautiful" Chris broke the kiss.

"You're the man of my dreams"

"And you're the woman of mine" he replied with.

"Before we go today I need to get some clothes from my hotel room"

"Okay ye sure, we can go once I've showered if you want?"

"Perfect"

I booked the tickets for Thorpe Park and then I went and got into the shower. As I was showering I heard a knock at the bathroom door.

"Ashlynn?"

"Ye"

"Can I come in, I just want to brush my teeth before I shower after you, just to save some time."