Photoshoots

The next morning Chris and I decided to have a fun little photoshoot to practice using the camera. Filming was starting tomorrow so we had today to practice using the camera and just have some fun.

"I have the perfect shirt for you to wear!" I shouted.

"How will it fit?" Chris shouted from the bathroom.

"It's oversized on me, it's a men's shirt and I'm pretty sure it's similar to your size!"

Chris walked out the bathroom half naked after brushing his teeth and I handed him my Captain America shield shirt.

He chuckled at it.

"Are you serious?" He laughed.

"Yes" I said with my most serious face and then laughed with him. "It'll be fun!"

"Okay okay" Chris gave in and put the shirt on and then did a little fashion show cat walk for me.

"Yes, work it Chris!" I cheered him on.

I walked up to him and kissed him, "right we have got to go take some photos"

"What if people see me basically wearing my own merch"  Chris asked.

"I'm sure they'll think it's cute" I reasoned. "Come on"

We took photos for a few hours, finding different spots and having fun. Photography for me is all about the model having fun and not just about seriousness, I love catching my models off guard because they are the photos that they always love. Especially wedding photos, when the couple are being all goofy. The ones where they were laughing about something or getting a bit annoyed at someone or something.

We got back to the hotel and I got to editing while Chris watched some American football, I was editing for a couple hours until my photos were ready.

"Chris"

"Yes Ash!" He turned to face me.

"I've finished editing" I smiled.

"Wait so I can look now?" Chris really wanted to see them before but I told him to wait until my editing was done.

"You ready?"

"Yesss, show me"

I turned my lap top around and showed him all the photos that I had edited.

We sat looking at them, both giggling at how much fun we had today and how the photos had turned out.

"Ash honey, you're an incredible photographer and editor, wow, you amaze me every day"

"Thank you love, we should actually send a couple of these to the Russo brothers so they can get an idea of what I'm like around this new camera"

"You know what I've got a good idea."

Chris asked for my laptop which I obviously gave him and then he went onto his Instagram on there. He got two of the photos that he wanted to post.

 He got two of the photos that he wanted to post