Explanations

We all walked into my home and we were greeted by Marvel.

"Hey bubba" I bent down to stroke him.

Both my brother and Chris followed me into the kitchen.

"So you're the Chris Evans, my sister has talked about you a lot."

"Why did you have to say that?"

I then punched my brother.

"Just being honest, just like you always want me to be"

"You don't need to spill my secrets and I do that pretty well myself" I confessed.

"You sure do!" Chris chimed in.

"So how did you two meet?" My brother asked while I was making coffee for everyone.

"Do you want to explain or me?" I asked Chris.

"I'll do it" Chris said with a smile. "So, I was in London for the Avengers Age of Ultron premier on Friday and Ashlynn was in London too on a night out."

"After I got let go from my job!" I added.

"You got fired?"

"No more like made redundant, they couldn't afford me anymore anyway proceed with the story"

"Ashlynn went out with Gina and then left Gina with Andy, this guy that was checking out Gina, so when I was on a walk around London I bumped into Ashlynn"

"Like literally bumped into me, I fell on the floor!" I chuckled.

"I thought I was telling the story"

"Sorry" I smirked.

"Then we got to talking and she told me all about the bet not realising it was me who she was talking about  and then I told her who I was and that's how we met."

I walked to Chris and hugged him. She loved it when he told the story of how we met.
He hugged Ashlynn back and then turned to her brother.

"So that's our story" I smiled.

"Wow it's just like out of a film or something." My brother spoke.

"One question, the age gap, how big is it?" He questioned.

"Erm it's about 11years I think, but you know me, I have always loved an older man!"

"Now you're not wrong there" my brother pointed out. "She had a crush on the tv presenter Richard Hammond last year and he's 45 now.

"Seriously stop with the secrets, now let's go in the lounge and we can talk more in there!"

We all walked into the lounge and that's when Chris got a call.

"It's my Ma I'll be in there in a second."

"Okay!"

Chris then answered his phone.

"Hey Ma, you okay?"

"Yes I'm good, I've just seen some news about you and a mystery girl. Who is she?" Chris's mother pondered.

"What news?"

"There's pictures of you kissing a girl in a place a called Thorpe Park from today"

"I would love to tell you all about her right now but I need to go tell her about this"

"What's her name?"