The Hotel

"So where do you want to go?" Chris wondered, not really sure what my answer would be because I was so drunk.

"Erm how about a strip club?" We both chuckled together, with Chris casually slapping his left boob in the process.

"No, no, although it does sound fun, maybe another time, but I was either thinking we go my hotel or find your house?"

"Which ever is closest to be honest, I really just want to shower and sleep now" I confessed

"Well my hotel is only a mile away,  where about do you live?"

"Oh I live just outside of London so your hotel it is"

"Okay great, I'm staying at hotel 41, it's very posh but due to the Age of Ultron premier tonight Marvel felt like treating us" Chris explained.

"Oh my God, no way, that's where I was meant to be staying until I left the room for my friend to hook up in" you both laughed together.

"What a coincidence!"

We both walked to the hotel, I was struggling a bit but Chris held me tight to keep me steady on my feet. The heels were not helping. I felt safe in his grip, maybe it was the alcohol or maybe we were meant to meet. Everything happens for a reason, right?

We stumbled through reception due to myself being tired and very drunk. It was about 3:15am at this point so there was nobody around just us. Chris and I made it to the elevator and Chris pressed the button and we waited for it to arrive. Let's just say, the stairs were not an option that we were going to take tonight.

The lift arrived and we got in and pressed the button to floor 3.

When we got out of the elevator and made our way to his room I realised that this was the floor that Gina and I are staying on and then we made it to his room and that's when I saw that our room was next door.

"This sounds crazy but that's my room, next to yours"

Chris looked at me like I was crazy, "I can't believe it, this must be fate" he joked and we chuckled together.

As we were about to enter Chris's room I heard some noises from my room and that's when we both bursted out laughing because we could hear Gina hooking up with Andy from the bar.

"I guess my plan worked and I'm glad I'm staying somewhere else tonight" I laughed and made my way into Chris's room.

It looked exactly like my room, one queen sized bed, a small sofa and a balcony to look over London, with a desk in the corner of the room.

"You know what, I could really do with a good cup of tea now" I expressed with my British accent becoming known when I said that sentence.

"I'll make you one if you want?" Chris offered.

"That would be amazing thank you" the alcohol was slowly wearing off and I was becoming more conscious about what I was doing and saying, but I still felt relaxed and comfortable.

"You do know how to make tea right?" I asked

He looked at me with a face of disappointment, "I'm sorry I actually don't, can you show me?"

"Can I actually grab a shower first, to help sober me up?"

"Oh ye sure, go ahead"

I went into the bathroom, turned the shower on so it could heat up, and got undressed. Once the water was warm I stepped into the shower and started to was myself and that's when I realised I don't have a change of clothes or a towel.

I picked up the courage and shouted to Chris. "Erm Chris, I don't have a towel do you mind bringing me a towel please!"

"Of course, I'll get you one now" he replied with.

"Thank youuu"

Not long after Chris brought me a towel, as he passed it to me he had is hands over his eyes so he wouldn't invade my privacy, he is so respectful.

"Ashlynn!"

"Ye"

"Do you want a change of clothes?"

"That would be great, if you have something. Thank you!"

I got out the shower and grabbed the towel that Chris had brought in earlier. He had put it on the heated towel rail so it was warm and cozy. I felt safe.

Chris opened the door, forgetting to cover his eyes and laid his eyes on your towel covered body.

He just admired Ashlynn beauty for a second.

"Shit, shit sorry, didn't mean to look, sorry, I just came to bring you a t-shirt and a pair of my boxer shorts, which are new so they have never been worn by me."

I just chuckled, "Don't worry about it, I've got a towel on and thank you for the clothes"

"Sorry anyway and no problem, I'll let you get changed now, see you in a minute"

"See you in a minute" I smiled at him and he returned the same smile.

2 minutes later, I walked out the bathroom to see Chris lying on the bed, flicking through the tv channels on the TV guide.

"So what are you putting on?" I wondered

"Not sure, doesn't seem like there is much on, might be because it is nearly 4am, let's have a cup of tea and then maybe we should just go to sleep?"

"That sounds good to be, to be honest"

"So how do you make tea?" He looked at me.

"You need to boil the kettle and put a tea bag in the mug, add the water first then add a small amount of milk, no sugar, sugar ruins tea and make sure you never put the milk in first!" I explained.

"Oh so it's very specific on how to make a proper British tea ay? Chris chuckled.

"I guess it is" we laughed together.

Once we drank our teas, Chris enjoyed his a lot, we talked about, not about much just a bit about Avengers Age of Ultron that just came out. Then it was time to go to sleep.

"I'll take the sofa and you can take the bed" Chris expressed.

"It's only fair that I take the sofa and you take the bed" I argued back.

"No, no you take the bed" he said back.

"How about we both stay in the bed, it's a huge bed, we can keep our distance and we won't be in it long as it's nearly the morning already, sound good?"

"Okay, that sounds good to me" Chris agreed.

I walked over to the bed and got in, Chris had already gotten in, he was wearing just a pair of loose shorts, he looked hot to be honest.

We turned the bedside lamps off and said our goodnights and with that we both fell asleep.