Going Home

The next morning we took the kids back home, which we were all sad about but we had fun and that's all that matters. Then the rest of my trip in Boston consisted of visiting Chris's friends and family. Looking around Boston and Chris talking about all his memories here and of course sex. The time flew by and it was nearing my flight home.

I will be going home for 2 weeks before we meet again in Atlanta for the start of the marvel film. We were both excited to work together and I was so excited to see the marvel cast again. I didn't know who was going to be there but I was excited to maybe see some of them again.

*The night before my flight*

We were lying in bed. My head resting on his chest and my legs and arms around him and his arms wrapped around me. This was definitely one of my favourite places to be.

"I've had the best two weeks with you" I looked up at him.

"Me too, I don't want you to leave." Chris moaned.

"I need to, and you need to spend time with your family alone without me, we will still be able to text and FaceTime, the time difference may be a bit awkward but it's only for 2 weeks and then we start working together."

"Oh no we are going to have to be professional together" Chris chuckled.

"Let's practice" I giggled.

"Erm...okay" Chris looked at me very weirdly.

We both sat up.

"Hello Mr Evans, I'm Ashlynn Moore and I will be taking pictures around set, so they will be like memories really something extra for the fans as well" I spoke while holding my hand out. 

"Nice to meet you Miss Moore, I play Captain America and please call me Chris"

Chris said while shaking my hand.

"Nice to meet you Chris, and call me Ashlynn" we chuckled together.

"How do you think that was? Professional enough?" I asked

"Just right I think"

"Right we should go to sleep we've got to be up at 3am to get to the airport as my flight is at 6am and you know I like to be prepared and early for fights"

"Yes, yes, but first I want to give you a proper goodbye" Chris smirked.

"And what do you mean by that Mr?"

"You'll see"

Chris suddenly pulled me up on top of him. And he cupped my face and started kissing me. The kiss got deeper and deeper. This lead to one of the best nights of my life. This man really did know his way around women.

"I like your goodbyes" I pant out of breath.

"Only the best for my girl"

And with that we went to sleep.

We were woken up by the horrific sound of my phone alarm at 3am.

"I don't want to leave this bed" Chris pouted.

"You stay for a bit, I'll go get ready and I'll get you up when it's time to leave" I kissed him on his head as I got up.

"I want you in it aswell!" Chris cooed.

"Love, I need to get ready, Ill be quick so we can spend a bit more time in bed together."

"Okay" Chris then fell back asleep. His light snoring making me chuckle slightly.

I got ready, ate some breakfast and made Chris some toast and took it up to him. As he ate I did the final checks that I had everything and I had 20minutes before we had to leave so I got back into bed for 15 to give Chris 5minutes to put some clothes and shoes on and brush his teeth.