Breakfast

I'm not going to lie, I was terrified. They had no idea I was coming, they had no idea who I was, Chris had only met me last night, how were they going to react to that? We're they going to trust me? Would they accept me? I'm just a photographer, they are famous actors, will I fit in. Soon all these questions were answered for me as we walked over to their table.

Their table was in a separate room, so they wouldn't get pestered, by fans and paparazzi while they ate their breakfast. The room was small but enough room for space for everyone. As we walked in Chris said hi and they all turned around and just stared in shock.

"So who's this?" RDJ questioned his friend.

"Oh yes, let me introduce you, this is Ashlynn, and Ashlynn this is, Scarlett, Mark, Robert, Jeremy, Chris, Elizabeth, Aaron and Paul." Chris explained.

"Hi, nice to meet you all, I guess you are all wondering how I'm here?" I looked for confirmation from everyone. Everyone seemed to nod, still wondering who you were and why you were there!"

"Let me explain" Chris interrupted.

"So this is Ashlynn, we met last night while everyone came back here while I was on a walk, we bumped into each other on the street, and then we got to talking. Then as Ashlynns friend was sort of busy in their room, I let Ashlynn crash in my room, I stayed on the sofa and let Ashlynn have the bed." He explained

"Just to add in there I did try and argue with him for me to stay on the sofa but he insisted." I added.

"Hang on, so you were in the room when I knocked this morning asking Chris to come for breakfast?" RDJ questioned.

"Yes, yes I was" I replied.

"I thought he sounded a bit off, was probably just a bit surprised"

"Yes I was a bit Downey." Chris added.

"Anyway, let's eat", Scarlet said.

"Sounds good to me" I spoke.

"So how was the premier last night, Chris told me about it"

"Oh ye, it was good thanks, seems like everyone enjoyed it, have you ever seen a marvel film?" Mark wondered.

"I'm not going to lie to you, I do love a good marvel film, ever since Iron Man came out, I've loved the mcu ever since, I even named my dog Marvel" we all chuckled together.

Chris looked at me with a sad face, "you never told me that you had a dog, I love dogs!"

"I'm sorry but we were a bit busy talking about other stuff",I winked, knowing full well what the other stuff we talked about was.

"But dogs are more important than anything, what breed is he?" He gave me puppy eyes, so I knew I had to tell him all about Marvel.

"He's a Corgi, a beautiful dog, small but chunky. My best friend, my bubba." Everyone just started at the eye contact that Chris and I had, they were all shocked that we had only met each other less than 12hours ago.

Chris melted at the way I described my dog, I knew he was in love with him and he hadn't even met him.

"Marvel sounds like an amazing dog, I would love to meet him" Chris expressed.

I didn't expect him to be so forward so I answered with a "maybe one day" and then winked.

He looked at me with a face of mischief, it was like he knew he was going to meet Marvel whether I wanted him too or not, I just chuckled at the look he gave me.

For that moment we had both forgotten we were at breakfast with everyone else.

"I'm so sorry guys, I just love my dog and I could talk about him for hours, so what are you all up to today?"

"We actually have the day off" Elizabeth answered.

"I was thinking about showing around London a bit today" Paul Carried on, "do you want to help me?, I seem to hear the British accent from you, where are you from?"

"That sounds good, I'll come for sure, we will have to make sure they all look like proper tourists by the end of the day" everyone laughed "and ye I live just outside of London"

"Oh that's cool" Paul added.

"So what do you want to see today?" I asked them as a group.

"We are not too sure, whatever you and Paul want to show us, that would be great thank you" Chris replied.

"Okay great, we will have to plan something Paul" I said with a smile on my face.

Once breakfast was over, I needed to get my clothes so I could shower and get changed so we could go out in London,  but I knew Gina wasn't up yet as she always messaged me when she wakes up, I had to play a bit of mission impossible and try and get my clothes without Gina and Andy waking up.

I used my room key to open the door, slowly I opened it with Chris's eyes looking over my shoulder and he whispered "be safe, don't want you getting hurt" he joked and I carried on walking in. The room was a mess probably because of the many unspeakable things that happened in this room last night, but the were both passed out in the bed. They looked like a cute couple too be honest. I saw my suitcase and grabbed a pair of mom jeans, a tight black cropped vest and a pair of converse. I walked out the room slowly and made my way back over to Chris.

"You did it, you survived. I was so worried you weren't going to make it out alive" he chuckled.

"Well it seems like you're stuck with me a bit longer then" I said and winked.

"Wouldn't want it any other way" he smiled.

We made our way over to Chris's room and I got a shower, once I was changed I walked out the bathroom and I could feel Chris's eyes on me, "a picture would last longer, you know", that snapped him out of it.

"Oh, I'm sorry, you just look amazing" he blurted out. He wanted to say she looked hot but didn't think it was the right moment.

"It's okay, and by the way you looked pretty hot last night." I added.

He didn't expect that and started blushing "thank you" he smiled.

Chris then got a shower and came out dressed. We were ready to go.

"Oh shit I didn't grab a coat or a jumper, I'm gonna be chilly today" I said.

"You can keep wearing the sweatshirt I gave you to wear for breakfast, if you want?, it suits you better than me" 

"Thank you so much, you don't need to be so nice to me"

"Well, I like being around you and being nice might be the only way to keep you around" he laughed and so did I.

I walked over to him and hugged him out of instinct, and then he hugged me back just as equally, we just melted into it. It felt good.

"I like being around you too, and thank you for cheering me up after the shitty day I had yesterday"

"No problem at all."

And with that we both made our way out the room to meet the others.