Boston

The next couple of days were spent hanging out with the Marvel cast before they all went their separate ways. Ashlynn also went to see Gina to see how it was going with Andy, turns out it's going really well and then she told Gina all about her and Chris.
Ashlynn also explained to Gina that she will be gone for a few weeks, but she will be back before her next job. And finally Ashlynn went to see her brother and asked him to look after Marvel while she was gone and of course he said yes. Ashlynn said goodbye to Marvel and Josh and was ready to go to Boston for 2weeks.
After 2 weeks she would come home alone for a couple weeks as she wanted to give Chris time alone with his family before going to work with Chris on the film set. They were going to find out the first place the film was being filmed in, in a week or so.

The time was now 2pm in the UK and we were on our way to the airport.

"I can't believe I'm going to Boston, I've never actually been to America before."

"Well there is a first time for everything! I'm just gonna call my Ma to tell her"

"Okay!!"

"Hey Ma, just calling to let you know we are on our way."

"Yay, I'm so excited to meet Ashlynn, I'll see you in 11hrs then"

"I can't wait to meet you too Lisa" I chimed in.

"See you soon Ma!"

We made it to the airport and started walking in.

Of course there was paparazzi here, once we turned up.

We were both wearing caps, sunglasses, and sweats. But obviously people could still recognise Chris and they were beginning to recognise me as I had been in the news so much recently aswell. It was really weird, as they didn't know my name but they knew me.

We checked in and we were ready to board our flight. We got on the flight and we're about to take off.

"You ready?" Chris questioned.

"Depends what you're talking about, if you mean taking off then yes, or if you mean going to Boston yes, but if you mean meeting your mum, no. Not because I don't want to, I really do, but I don't want to make a bad impression."

"You do think about everything don't you."

"I really do, which just worries me even more."

"You really don't need to worry, I know that my Ma is going to love you, just be yourself, be the person that I have spent the last week with, because I've loved spending time with you, so I know my Ma will too."

"Okay, but I've got 11hrs to over think everything" I worried.

"No you don't, because we are going to watch films"

"I like your thinking, but which films?"

"I was thinking The Amazing Spider-Man first"

"You have an amazing brain"

"Thank you Ashlynn" Chris laughed.

Chris and Ashlynn watched a couple films but both fell asleep on the long flight. They were both woken up by the sound of the flight attendants telling them to put their seatbelts. As they were about to land.

"I'm about to meet THE Lisa, the one who created you. I feel honoured."

"Ashlynn, you are truly the kindest person I have ever met, now let's go see my Ma!"

"Let's do it!"

We both got off the flight it was around 9pm and grabbed our suitcases. We walked out the airport swiftly.