Chapter 1~ Pilot

Not edited- HIII, FIRST CHAPTERRRR!!!  Please remember to Comment and vote!

Ivy West

Damn, I think I'm a whore.

I just finished reading the most Degrading, kinky ass smut ever.

Just as I go to get up my phone rings, I smile seeing my brother's contact name and I pick it up. "I'm better then you" I answer.

I hear a chuckle on the other line, "Sure princess"

"Stop calling me that butt face" I hate that nickname, he and dad always used to call me that.

"Can't, dad made me promise I'd annoy you with it forever and ever" He says like a child

"Your like 30 act like it"

"First of all, i'm 29 so hah and second at least i'm not a child"

I roll my eyes at his stupid response "At least I don't act like one, And 24 is not a kid loser"

"Fine, whatever I'm better then you."

"What did you call for idiot"

"I want Coffee"

"Then go get it"

"Can you bring it? I wanna see you too"

Yeah right.

"Nope"

"Please bring me coffee princess"

I groan, "Fine, loser, mother trucker, fudging marshmallow I'll be there" I say before hanging up on him. I know it pisses him off when I use weird ass words instead of the real curse words, so I always do it to piss him off, and I have no idea why I agreed so fast. Usually I'd like make him agree to do something dumb.

Guess it was out of the kindness of my heart...

I get up- yup so need to use the bathroom after that book.

I do all my business and I change into some simple black leggings and a NYU hoodie I stole from Xander, I grab my phone and stuff it into my pocket.

I open the door of my dorm room and step out making sure to lock it and I start walking to the entrance. Weird, I know the entrance is the exit. I mean there is a proper exit but that one is wayyyyy to far and I admit that I am lazy as fuck so why would I take the longer way?

Someone bumps into me making me lose balance, I re-gain it and look up to glare at the person in front of me, "Hey West" Colton smirks. I roll my eyes at the school's biggest frat boy, mans has been trying to get in my pants since forever.

I give him a small wave before starting to walk off only to be pulled back by my wrist, mother trucker. "Hands off" i slap his hand off and he smirks again "You know you want this" He signals to himself before pulling his shirt up to show the small outline of his abs. '

"What? A STD?" I ask with a victorious smirk and his mouth opens from shock. Loser, I can talk back too idiot.

"Toodles" I smile innocently before walking off.

"Hello, welcome to the coffee pot what can I get started for you today?" A girl who just looks tired and wants to go home asks in a small voice giving me a small smile.

"Hey, Can I have a Black coffee with one spoon of sugar and no milk, cause y'know it's a black coffee and, they-they don't have Milk or else it would just be a normal coffee and I want a black coffe-" My nervous rant is cut off by the barista letting out a small laugh and giving me a huge smile, At least I made the girl laugh.

"A black coffee, no milk is that all" She chuckles and I feel heat rise to my cheeks a bit, "A iced chai tea latte with soy milk please" I smile and she nods with a smile typing it in onto her register computer thingy.

"How has your day been so far?" I ask in hope to make her feel better about her maybe shitty day.

She smiles as if she is surprised by my question, "S-Sorry I mean you don't have to answer I was just asking an-" She cuts me off again "It just became amazing, thank you" She says and hands me my two drinks with a huge grin and I smile back.

"Thank you" I say while tapping my card on the machine and paying, I pull out some empty change and put it in the small donations box and I grab a purple ten dollar bill and put it on the table. "Have a good day" I smile and she nods.

I hope I helped her shitty day become a not-so-shitty day.

Thank god Xander's company is only a 5 ish minute walk from UBC and the cafe is right across from campus.

I walk into the company building and walk up to the receptionist, I smile brightly at her and she just rolls her eyes at me making my smile fall a bit, but I ignore her action. "Hey, I'm here to see Xander" I say and she raises an eyebrow at me. "I meant Alexander, I'm here to see Alexander West" I correct myself and she nods a bit.

"There is people there right now" She states, oh.

This coffee is burning the fuck nuggets out of my hands right now. Alright, Deal with it?

"Never mind, you can go up now" She says with a clearly bitter smile, I give her a sweet one in return and I walk to the elevator.

Jeez she was a bit cranky today.

I step out when it reaches the floor Xander's office is on and I speed walk to his office, why is his so damn hot mine is a iced latte so I know it ain't mine that is burning my money makers.

I carefully open his door looking at the coffees making sure they don't spill, Still looking at the drinks I get into the room and close the door, "Dude I freaking embarrassed myself so bad toda-" I stop talking when I see two other men in the room.

Well, third time today I've embarrassed myself.

I look at the two men and one is just looking at me with a confused look on his face and the other with a emotionless look and I give them a tight lipped smile before rushing to Xander's desk making sure to glare at him.

Mother fucker- yes I called him that- didn't think to tell me there was people here? I could have avoided all this.

"idiot, I'll wait outside" I whispers harshly at Xander and he chuckles at my expression. I get to the door and when I reach for the door handle I trip over something- well this just couldn't get any better.

The scary weird man with emotionless look on his face runs up and catches me in his arms- damn he's strong- I think my whole face is red.

This guy is hot.

I should stop staring.

Stop starring Ivy.

"Tie your laces" he whispers snapping me out of my weird staring session and I bolt out of his arms and I look back at him, a small smirk makes it way onto his face and I clear my throat "Get your business on ladies, Imma skidaddle" I blurt out random words before running out making sure not to trip over my shoe laces.

Well, now I feel dumber then I really am.

A/N
Word count: 1256

HOW IS IT SO FAR BABES?

Sorry for the short chapter, but I was getting shit started!