Chapter 13

Not edited- Make sure to comment and Please remember to click that little ★ after reading!

𝐈𝐯𝐲 𝐖𝐞𝐬𝐭

Today went by fast, like swoosh. Flash speed fast. Me and Abby spent the day in my bed with our laptops on our laps typing away finishing all of our assignments so we didn't have to worry over break.

I did all the science and shit like that and Abbs did both of our language assignments.

Now, at 12 at night, we're finally done. Ares and Seb left to go work wherever they work and Athena was downstairs reading a book.

I yawn and bring the covers up, "So, you and Ares this morning." Abby starts as she examines her fresh manicure. I feel heat rise to my cheeks so I cover it with the covers, I still can't believe we slept together. Like sleep, not sex, only sleep.

"What about it?" I ask my voice muffled a bit by the covers, She lets out a small chuckle and shakes her head. "Nothing"

It was probably an adorable sight...

I hear the door downstairs open and then some shouting, my eyes meet Abby's and her eyebrows furrow as the shallow shouting continues but we can't make out a thing that is going on.

A few seconds later everything goes quiet and I look up at Abby, she shrugs before getting off the bed and I do the same not bothering to throw a hoodie on over my shorts and crop top.

We walk downstairs and see Seb with a busted lip and a bruised eye sitting on the couch, woah. "Abby, can you-" Athena stresses and Abby nods sitting beside him starting to fix him up.

I stand there flabbergasted, what the hell happened? 

Athena walks up to me and her eyes are all glossy and I can't help myself when i pull her into a hug, "Please don't cry" I whisper. She nods and hugs me back. "Can you go check on Ares" she whispers out of the blue and my eyes widen, throwing me into the Lion's den?

I pull and my eyebrows furrow, "he won't say anything to you, I know it. Please Ivy he looked pretty messed up" she whispers as a lone tear slips down her rosy cheeks, my eyes flicker to Seb and Abby-did he do that?

And why won't he say anything to me?

"Please Ivy, he does dumb shit when he's angry or stressed" Seb says and I wince when he does from pain. Okay, will he kill me? Maybe. Not helping.

"Okay" I say above a whisper before I turn and start walking, What could go wrong? He says the hush word and kicks me out of his room? Kills you. CONSY. What? STOP SCARRING ME. Fine.

I sigh standing in front of his door and flinch a bit when I hear something shattering, he's angry, really angry.

I hesitantly raise my hand and knock on the door, I'm screwed.

All the breaking noises pause, "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT SEBASTIAN"

My eyes widen from the lack of emotion in his tone, "It's Ivy" I say and there is a brief silence. He's not going to open the door. I sigh and when I go to knock again the door swings open and my hand freezes.

My eyes widen when I see the blood dripping from his hand, the cut on his cheekbone, busted lip.

My eyes meet his dark, emotionless black eyes and they narrow at me. "What"

Don't be scared Ivy, he won't hurt you. I think. "Nothing, I lost my cat" I say shimmying into his room and sighing at the broken lamp, phone, messed up bed sheets, shattered mirror along the room.