Chapter 35~ blackmail

Not edited- Make sure to comment and Please remember to click that little after reading!

POV: you say you're taking a break but then post the day after. BAHAHHAAH COULDN'T BE ME...

𝐀𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐊𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

"Please?" She drags the word and pouting her lips, fucking hell. She wants to go to work with me but how the hell do I tell her that I don't just sit there. I run a mafia for god's sake, does she still not believe me?

"What are you even gonna do ther-" my words are cut off when she grabs my tie and yanks me forward crashing her lips on mine. I groan into the kiss before grabbing her chin and kissing her back. Her soft lips move slowly against mine and she lets out a small giggle before pulling me and falling onto the bed causing me to fall on top of her.

I pull from the kiss and keep my arms on the bed keeping my weight off her as I glare at her, like always she ignores it and loops her arms around my neck. "Please, there's nothing to do here. Abby is always sleeping, Seb is at work too, And Athena is always beating bad guys up in your basements" she says pulling me closer and pecks my lips.

She's blackmailing me and distracting me from the fact that she is with kisses. Smart ass.

"I don't work at a fun place Ivy" I say and she shrugs, "I know...I think"

I raise an eyebrow and she grins for no reason at all, I sigh before dropping onto her as she lets out a small grunt. I roll off her and land beside her. "Fine" Fuck, I'm so whipped.

She squeals and I look at her before getting off the bed and fixing my blazer, I look at her laying on the bed. I look at her black shorts and cropped hoodie before sighing. If even one guy looks at her in the wrong way imma carve his eyes out. Cause no way I'd make her change, she looks amazing, she probably feels comfortable in this, and it would be a dick move making her change cause I want no one to look at her.

"You ready?" I ask hoping that she says no and changes out of these clothes, But she jumps off the bed and nods. "Let's go Olly" she says and I nod to the door. I grab my gun and tuck it into my waist band, best tell Sebastian to get a cleaning team ready...

I walk behind her and we both walk down the stairs, we walk into the kitchen and Sebastian looks up from a file and raises an eyebrow looking between me and Ivy who's now talking to mom.

I walk to him leaving the ladies to chat and sit beside him, "Did I really see you and Ivy cuddling this morning?" he asks out of disbelief and I roll my eyes. No he saw me and Ivy planting a garden.

"Learn to knock before I put a bullet through your head" I warn quietly knowing if Ivy hears she'll make me apologize and my whipped ass would. He chokes on his orange juice and I smirk as Abby walks into the kitchen.

"Why you saying you gon kill him?" she asks grabbing a water and Ivy freezes before turning around, she glares at me and I sigh. "Guess what I saw this morning?" Sebastian wiggles his eyebrows and the three girls look at him confused. Don't say it Ivy, don't say i-"What?" And there she goes.

"Well Ivy, you should remember" he teases and her eyes widen a bit in understanding before heat rushes to her cheeks and she grabs a blueberry and tosses it at Sebastian.

He laughs when she completely misses and it flies behind him, "What did you see?" Mom asks and Abby raises an eyebrow taking a sip of her water.

"Ares and Ivy were cuddling" he blurts and Ivy's cheeks go even more red.

"NO WAY" Abby and mom yell at the same time, I glare at mom and Ivy glares at Abby as Sebastian evil chuckles slowly.

"Ares is late for work" Ivy rushes to my side and grabs my arm sending Sebastian one last glare and she does a neck slitting motion making everyone else laugh before she pulls me away. I still had 1 hour till I had to be there.