Chapter 2

Not edited- Please comment and vote hot stuff

𝐀𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐊𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

"Hey pussio" My best friend Sebastian greets barging into my office and I roll my eyes at him.

I swear to god, If he wasn't one of the only people close to me he'd be dead in the snap of my fingers. He is so fucking annoying.

"Did you get any information?" I ask shutting my laptop and turning my attention to him, He nods "We found who his best friend is, we could try to get some information from him?" He offers and I sigh.

Dominico Ferrari, the leader of the Italian Mafia. Also the man who I hate most in the fucking world, the things I'd do to put him 6 feet under are absurd. After what he took and did to me I will make sure that he is dead before I breath my last breath.

"Name?"

"Alexander West" He answers with a yawn not even bothering to cover it, "He has a younger sister too, Don't know if that information helps though" He adds on.

Sister? I never had one but I'd think that she would and could be help to get Alexander to talk, I'm assuming they have a good relationship.

I hum and he rolls his eyes, "Well lets go, getting old man?" He asks getting up and grabbing his blazer and I shoot him a glare when he goes to touch me. I don't like to be touched, no matter how close I am to him.

"Bitch"

We walk up to the receptionist's desk in West Industries and she checks us out with no shame at all, I roll my eyes but Sebastian on the other side smirks at her. He's like a god damn teenage boy that just went through puberty, and before he could ask for her number -which is something he'd 100% do- I talk.

"We're here to talk with Mr. West" she bites her lip in a effort to be sexy or something and I put on my cold face, "Today".

I hear Sebastian chuckle a bit when her eyes widen from my tone a bit before she nods again,
"Top floor" she says and I nod before walking off to the elevator.

Right as Me and him enter the empty elevator he bursts out into a fit of laughter, "I think-she she pissed her pants" he struggles to say still laughing.

"Shut up" I glare at him and he stands straight before chuckling a bit again as we walk out. I open the door to the office without knocking and a man sitting in the chair. "Damn you're fas-" he starts only to stop when he sees us.

Guess he was expecting someone?

We walk in and close the door, I see that Sebastian's face is now hard and cold like mine as his fun and silly self disappears.

"Who are you" Alexander asks now standing up.

I smirk at him with a sinister smirk, "We're here to talk to you about Mr. Dominico Ferrari" I start sitting down on his couch as his face twists in, anger?

"What the hell do you want from me? Go talk to him" he snaps, well then.

I look at Sebastian and he looks slightly amused, "You two are close? No?" Sebastian asks coolly and Alexander just scoffs.

"Look, if you're here to talk about him its clear to me you two are more then just businessmen. So I ask again, what the fuck do you want from me?" He asks impatiently as if he wants us to leave before someone he doesn't want to see us.

I hum, "Ares Knight" I introduce myself and his eyes widen only the slightest bit telling me he's heard of me in the past. Good.

"Right to the point Alex buddy, Where is Ferrari hiding" Sebastian asks, "Don't fucking call me that, and how am I supposed to know?" He answers with a glare pointed towards Sebastian.