Chapter 69~ I'm sorry

Edited by tarjalski - If I get any Abby hate, or anything like that I will block you! Kinda sick and annoyed of the anti Sebby comments. Bro it's my books, I want them to hurt eachother before she leaves that's what I'll do. It's my book, my choice so stop messaging me and hating on me and my book. If you have crap to say then just su and go read another book if you think mine is trash! The whole plot is that she leaves and comes back after three years, so no shit she had to hurt his feelings. And seb was also wrong leaving her in bed, but some people are favouring him and not seeing her POV. Shes trying to become her own person and shit like that so stop hating on her trying to prove she's not the mistake her parents say she is. So please please please stop the Abby hate. The final decison is HHC is about Sebastian and Abby meeting  after three years!

But for the rest of you that are not those people, I hope ur excited for HHC! I'll honestly prolly post it before feb too...

ANYWAYSSSS COMMENT AND VOTE Y'ALL, IF THIS CHAP GETS 1k+ COMMENTS I'LL POST A SNEAK PEAK OF A CHAPTER I'VE ALR WROTE IN HHC ON MY INSTA (omfg_af) SO MAKE SURE TO COMMENT

I watch as the speed monitor goes up and up as I go faster and faster, fuck I messed up. I should have just listened to her.

135mph, illegally driving down the not busy high way as I keep switching lanes trying to get to the fucking airport.

Quickly my eyes flicker to the time, ten minutes till her flight takes off. No no no no, fuck i'm so sorry Abby. I should have listened to you, I didn't even get to say bye.

Why couldn't she try talking to me again? My stupidity, ego and idioticness is going to be the reason why I don't get to say good bye, or say-tell her how much I freaking love her.

Watching all the other cars I speed past become small blurs, the engine of my car roaring as I press my foot down on the acceleration more. My hands gripping the steering wheel so tight my knuckles go white. Please let me get there in time.

Finally, I park in some parking spot before getting out of my car and running towards the entrance. She should have tried talking to me again, I ignored her but it was because my heart was fucking hurting from what she said that night.

And now, that might have been that last words she'd said to me, I blame both myself and her. I should have stayed that night-done the bare-fucking-minimum and done after care but no. I left her, the emotions raw and everything while I got dressed and left her alone.

The second I walked out of the door I heard a sob from her, but my jerk ass didn't walk in and help her.

We both weren't thinking straight, for her it was the panic and for me it was the commitment issues. I thought I was ready for something but when we were laying in bed I also panicked, I thought she'd leave like my whole family did.

And now, because I couldn't talk to her and she wouldn't spare me another glance she is leaving like I thought.

I run through the airport but I get stuck at fucking check in, I see them asking for flight tickets and family members leaving. Giving their loved ones hugs before they leave.