Epilogue

Edited- Here we are bitches, one of my fav books is finally com-arriving to an end. I really hoped you all enjoyed this book and had a good read, have fun with the last chapter of  𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐈𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞

Make sure to vote and comment, never be a quiet reader!

I smile as I look all around me, the ring finally cam-arrived and now it's my turn to give him the best proposal of his life

I hold the ring box in my hands as I walk in small circles waiting for him to get here, there's a whole lot of flowers in a trail leading up to me and candles along the path. The space dim with only small lights and the light from the candles

It's at the same spot he got down on one knee for me, this spot is just a special place for the two of us now.

And I couldn't dare be anything but happy about it.

I hear leaves crunching and I hide the ring behind my back before he appears through the woods, tarzan shit right here bitch.

Shhh

He raises an eyebrow and I just shrug as he looks at all the candles and flowers. "I got you ice cream" he mutters while holding up a cup of an Oreo McFlurry and my eyes widen as I squeal.

Remember the game plan Ivy, do not get distracted by the ice cream

Right, I clear my throat and stand straight.

"I don't want it" I say and this time his eyes widen, he looks between me and the ice cream with pure confusion.

"What did I do? I'm sorry sweetheart" he walks to me and cups my face cheeks in his hands and I let out a small laugh, freaking adorable.

"You didn't do anything" I whisper and his eyebrows furrow as he sets the ice cream on the ground, I am devouring that later. Ain't nobody stopping me.

"I have something to say" I blurt and his eyes fall to mine.

I take a step back and smile, "I hope you know that you're one of the most important people in the world for me. You help me sleep without pills, and I really really love you. At first I know I called you a lot of names...But that was all the process of becoming what we are now darling, we've gone from buttface to baby-" I grin and his eyebrows just furrow more "-back to the point-I really love you, I love you with all my heart and soul so I have something to ask you..." I trail off getting down on one knee and pulling out the ring.

My eyes widen when it tumbles out of my hand and the box falls on the grass, I cough fakely and pick it up with a sly grin. His mouth drops. Oops.

"Ares Olly Knight, will you do the pleasure of marrying me and becoming my husband?" I ask with a smile so big my face cheeks hurt, he doesn't hesitate as he gets on his knees in front of me and slams his lips on mine.