Chapter 17~ Extra cute when you blush

Not edited- Make sure to comment and Please remember to click that little ★ after reading!

𝐈𝐯𝐲 𝐖𝐞𝐬𝐭

I hug the blanket tighter to me and my eyes fall to the clock, 4:56am. 

I decided to skip dinner, kinda lost my appetite after hearing what my last family had to say to me. I bet D told Ares and everyone that I heard cause my phone was blowing up from Abby, Seb stood at the door for a good hour and was basically begging for me to come out and eat. Athena even tried. I said I wasn't feeling good.

I mean, it's just a great addition that I'm on my period right now. 

Ivy, you need to eat

Not hungry

My mind keeps going back to Xand-Alexander's words. I can't really stop loving my brother in a hour now can I? So the idiotic, gullible, little girl in me hopes-begs that he didn't mean it. 

I can't believe, my last family hates me. I wonder if he's always hated me? And it was all just an act. I wonder if dad was the only one that actually loved me. I feel my eyes getting all sweaty again, ugh what the hell man? 

I really want a hug right now.

And ice cream, not from here. Like from a ice cream parlor. 

I miss my dad's bear hugs, they were so comforting and warm. He always had a smile on his face, I envy that. If he were here right now he'd probably be trying to find a bright side. He was like a person filled with happiness and fun, I try to be like him. Like he taught me to be, but right now it's really not working. I'm so sorry dad.

I feel a tear drip down my cheek and sigh before wiping it right off, suck it up Ivy-hah, that's what she said.

But really, get over it, accept it, move on. Simple

Baby it's not tha-Shhhh, it is.

Just stay quiet, so you don't give anyone else the chance to hate you. I wonder if Abby's pretending to like me? Shit. Dammit, do I annoy her? No. Right? She says my talking makes her happy-but what is she's just trying not to hurt my feelings. No, she loves you. Yeah, yeah you're right consy.

Never forget that

Yeah-sorry, just getting kinda depresso right now.

I sit up a bit when I hear a soft knock on my door, okay. Great, now I'm losing my mind too. I sigh and fall back on my bed. I think I should be a clown for Halloween... I sit up when I hear it again. "If you're a psycho killer please go away" I whisper and hear a small laugh. Oh. "Ivy, open the door please" Ares says lightly from outside and I lay back down.

No

"Go away, I'm trying to listen to sad music and cry" 

"Ivy, open the door. please"

I sigh before throwing the covers off of me and the cold air immediately hits my thighs. I changed into some comfy shorts and a crop top. I don't care what I look like, but I hope it's the grinch. That dude is a mood.

I walk to the door and unlock it before opening it a bit. "What?"

I see Ares standing there with a small smile on his face in some sweat pants and a hoodie. "Wanna go get ice cream with me?" he asks and my eyes widen. Fucking mind reader?

"Depends" I say back and he chuckles causing my lips to tilt up from the breathy chuckle, not a laugh but it's fine, actually more then fine. It's amazing. "Why you still up?" I ask and he shrugs. "Knew someone likes to sneak downstairs at 5 for junk" he answers and I gasp dramatically, "Who?"