Chapter 31~ Bang of pain

Not edited- Make sure to comment and Please remember to click that little after reading and give a vote!

𝐈𝐯𝐲 𝐖𝐞𝐬𝐭

I wrap myself in a towel, well wherever we are I have no clothes here. So...where my fairy godmother at?

Up my ass

I peak my head out of the room only to find ares sitting on the edge of the bed. He looks up from his phone and raises an eye brow.

"I need clothes."

He gets up and tosses his phone in the middle of the bed before walking into the closet.

Sigh

Only if chase Atlantic weren't so into it.
Chase Atlantic if they weren't popping a pill with their left hand
Chase Atlantic if the rari was old
Chase Atlantic if they didn't have drugs and money
Chase Atlantic if they weren't okay
Chase Atlantic if they weren't paranoid
Chase Atlantic if she didn't go to heaven and back
Chase Atlantic if they weren't numb to the feeling
Chase Atlantic if they didn't take you to church
Chase Atlantic if they didn't call their angels
Chase Atlantic if they didn't want to pull the trigger off
Chase Atlantic if Cassie wasn't waiting too long-I WIN STOP NOW
Chase Atlantic if they weren't uncomfortable-NO I WIN BITCH
Chase Atlantic if they weren't right here-BYE WE'RE DONE NOW I WIN

"Here" Ares snaps me out of my argument with Consy handing me some of my clothes, I raise an eyebrow-or atleast try. He smirks and winks "red is so your colour" he says before walking off. Huh, I look down and see a matching set of red bra and underwear along with some of my clothes. Embarrassment.

Sighing as I accept the fact Ares packed my underwear I walk back into the bathroom before losing the towel.

I slide on the underwear and bra before the white half sleeves shirt and simple black leggings. I smile feeling confident in my outfit-that is until I look in the mirror. I frown looking at the bruises on my forearm, and that whenever I reach up my shit rides up showing the horrible bruise on my stomach. I hate me.

I cover the bruise on my forearm with my hand and pull my shirt down. I walk out of the room happy Ares isn't here to see the pathetic marks and open the suit case.

I see both our clothes just dumped into the bag and I chuckle finding one of my hoodies, I grab it and slip it on before some socks. I sit on the edge of the bed and when I lean down to put them on I feel a huge bang of pain hit my stomach

This might be over dramatic but the pain is so bad I cradle my stomach with my hands laying back on the bed groaning quietly. My eyes shut as I feel tears threatening to drop when the pain only gets worse.

I hear the door open but I stay where I am trying to turn the pain down somehow.

𝐀𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐊𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Fuck I forgot my phone.

I turn around and head back to my room, the room I've never let anyone in. And I mean not even Sebastian or mom. But somehow I let her in, I brought her in.

A smile threatens my lips as I remember her words from before 'cause I like you too' fuck these words won't even think about leaving my mind.

I walk into the room and my eyebrows furrow when I see her laying on the bed holding her stomach in pain. I run to her side and when my hands land on her she flinched and her eyes fly open.  "Hey, what's wrong?" I ask softly.

"My s-stomach" she says before a sob. Fuck fuck fuck fuck, what do I do? I get up quickly as my hands tremble from panic seeing her hurt and I call the doctor before running back to her side.

I groan when it goes straight to voicemail and I hand up before pulling her onto my lap. "It hurts" she cries and I gently lift up her hoodie and my breath gets stuck in my lungs when I see a huge bruise.

I look at my phone before calling Sebastian. He picks up and before he could talk I do. "Bring me a ice pack to my room" I say before carelessly hanging up and turning back to her.

"Hey baby you're gonna be fine" I whisper softly as she nods shutting her eyes tightly as her palm fists some of my shirt.

Right now I wanna do two things. A) sit here with her all day holding her in my arms just in case she needs anything.
B) finding the bitches that did this to my girl and beating them to plump before killing them in the worse possible way.
But I chose A for today.

Sebastian runs into the room with a ice pack and his eyes widen seeing Ivy. I grab the cool pack and gently lift her hoodie before holding it against her skin but putting no pressure at all on it.

"I-do you guys need me to do anything else?" He asks with concern thick in his voice looking at Ivy who is now looking a lot better then before.

I shake my head and he hesitantly walks off

"You need to tell me where where's it hurts sweetheart" I whisper and she moves closer to me before pointing to her forearm.

Her other arm slides under my blazer as she hugs her arm around my torso. "I'm sorry." She whispers as I hold the coolness to her arm. "Well so am I then" I say and she looks at me confused with furrowed eyebrows.

I shrug. "It was my fault all this happened in the first place. So if there should be anyone apologizing it should and will be me" I say and she looks at me with a small smile. "You're really cute Olly" she whispers. So damn weird. My weirdo though.

"If you want to talk about it Ivy. I need you to understand I'm right here" I assure her and she nods. "So if I talk to you, you won't run away?" She asks and I scoff playfully.

"I wouldn't run from you if you asked me to"

She rolls her eyes, "cheesy" she mutters and I chose to ignore it.

She sighs and sits up a bit straighter in my lap. "So from the beginning Olly" she mutters and I hold her closer to me feeling the need to let her know I'm always going to be right here for her. To hold her, to listen to her. Always. I'd never leave her for anything in the world, and I hope that doesn't backfire on me...

A/N
Word count: 1323

I'm sleepy so goodnight losers.

ANOTHER TEASE BITCHES