Chapter 45~ I hate it here

Not edited- Make sure to comment and Please remember to click that little ★ after reading! WHY'D YOU ALL STOP VOTIN? VOTE WHORE, NOW JUST VOTE AND COMMENTTTTTTTT. AHHhHhHhHhHHHhHhHHH

oH My GoD THe TaBlE, iT's BrOkEn...

𝐈𝐯𝐲 𝐖𝐞𝐬𝐭

This bed isn't even comfortable.

I want to be in Oll-never mind

Deal with it bit-oh fuck off. I'm sick and fucking tired of your useless comments

I wonder why it took the guys a whole 30 minutes after they left me in the car... They took me back to the house saying I couldn't go back to Vancouver cause the Italians still want to kill me. But the person that want's me dead is living in the basement of the house, and the other in the room with my boyfriend.

I hate him. I hate him so much, he brought her here. The look of anger on Athena and Abby's face was unmissable. But something that confused me were all the bruises on his face, the dried up blood and busted lip.

"You suck at cuddling" I mutter and Abby rolls her eyes before snuggling closer to me, I pull the covers up more and sigh. 

"You know, If I buried someone 12 feet into the ground and buried a dead animal over them no one would ever find the body?" She asks and my eyebrows furrow, "And god knows how much I hate people that have a name of a Ares, like ew"

I feel tears in my eyes again, why would he do that? He even told me to shush up, that one actually hurt. You deserve to be hurt

Yeah, I know

How are there still tears in my system? 

Abby looks up and sighs hugging me tighter and kissing my face cheek, "Please don't cry, if you cry then I'm gonna cry" she whispers and I bite the inside of my cheek, I really wanna cry right now.

"Can you go get me some ice cream?"

"No-Fine no crying" she rolls her eyes and gets off the bed, and slides on some slippers before pointing at me telling me not to cry and I nod pulling the covers to my nose. She walks out of the room.

I hate this, I have to stay here until they-I don't even know what they are gonna do with the Italians. But I have to stay here until I'm safe. I'd rather be dead then be in this house, my dramatic ass can't handle seeing him with her. It's fucking wrong, she raped him and he's walking around with her like boyfriend and girlfriend? 

That should be me

That one horrible feeling courses through my body and my glossy eyes gloss more as a tear slips down my cheek, that one feeling deep in your stomach.  

My eyes fall to the clock, reading the time through my blurry vision I see it to be almost 9 in the morning. I haven't slept a second all night. 

Cause you're too busy being a cry baby

A small sob breaks through me and I roll to my back spreading my arms and legs to look like a starfish, how am I supposed to just live in the same house as them and walk around acting this is all okay?

THIS BED IS SO UNCOMFORTABLE

Another sob rips through and I turn again onto my stomach as I bury my face into the pillow, taking a deep breath before screaming. Woah that felt good.

I wanna go see Dad's grave. But I can't, it's in Vancouver.

I hate it here now.

I can't even decide weather I want to sit here crying all day or walk down those stairs and firstly slap Ares across the face and then that Bitch. Oh that fucking bitch, the things I'd do to her. Rip out her hair extensions, smack the shit outta her, even punch her-and I never do that cause it's too much effort. That says way to much. Could I drown her in the pool?

Stab her?

Burn her alive?

Use Abby's method of burying her?

Shoot her?

oh my gosh-poison her?

I groan as more tears soak into the pillow case as I keep on crying, I'm going with option one. I want chicken nuggets.

"This bed is so uncomfortable" I sob into the pillow before turning and thrashing around trying to somehow make it more comfy, but I stop and freeze when I look up. I see Seb standing in the door with Abby and she has no ice cream

"You forgot my ice cream" I let out another sob and sink into the pillows as I cry, cry for- I don't even know at this point

"Ivy, you okay?" Seb rushes to the side of the bed and I just cry harder, that one question makes me cry so much more. Why did he have to do that? Why did Ares have to do that? We could have talked something out if I was doing this wrong, he should have told me instead of giving up like everyone else.

I feel two arms pull me into a warm hug and I feel Seb's warm hoodie smush my face, he holds me for a few seconds and I stop crying a bit but that was before Abby said words that ruined my life even more..."We're out of Ice crea-" She doesn't even finish before I let out another sob crying again.

"I hate this" I cry and Seb rubs my back as I feel Abby hug me from the back, "I can't beat him up more Ivy, we already almost killed the guy" Seb mutters and I pause still shaking slightly and cue the small hiccups as I look up at him pulling away a bit. 

He looks at me with a sheepish grin and I roll my eyes before shoving him away and pulling the covers as I hear Abby let out a small snore, I sigh before pushing her too and she gasps a bit before waking up and standing straight. "What!-I'm sorry you were just so warm and cuddly" she looks around with a guilty look on her face. Cutie 

But before any of us could say anything I hear a knock on the open door, we all look to the door and I fist the covers tighter meeting his eyes for the first time since last night. "we have to go Sebastian" He rasps and I look away breaking eye contact. I hate him so much.

I handed him my damn heart and he chose to throw it on the floor before aggressively stomping on it over and over again so many times until its dead on the floor. And that too all for that Molly whore.

"Whatever" Seb mutters before kissing my forehead, "both of you call me if you need anything" he looks between me and Abby, I smile slightly and Abby rolls her eyes. 

Seb walks out and I don't dare looking up until I hear the door close, "Alright, we are not sitting in here mopping around after that asswipe" Abby declares suddenly and I sniff a bit before using the back of my hand to wipe some tears.

"Athena made cookies"

My eyes snap to hers and she smiles, my lips tilt up at the mention of home made cookies and I quickly get out of bed running into the bathroom to brush my teeth and then drink water to get the toothpaste taste outta my mouth so the cookies don't taste like crap.

Cookies, mama's gon be there soon...

A/N
Word count: 1353

I-I MY BABY IS SADDDDDD. good

 good