Chapter 52~ A hug

Not edited- please comment and vote bestieeeee. nah i mean it you whor-bestie vote and fill this with comments before I eat your ass. respectfully

"The bombs are disabled" My hacker says the words I've been waiting for him to say for days

The two guys look at me at the same time as Charlie our hacker smirks, "Go get your girl" Seb says getting up and looking at the camera's of the cell where Alexander is being held.

"But fuck up again and we'll make sure you're crying like a little pathetic bitch" Nicolas smiles at me before muttering the words 'now where do I find a sledgehammer?'

Rolling my eye when they start making a plan of how to beat up Alexander, I quickly tell them to not let him die before I stride out of the room.

Fina-fucking-ly

The only thing going through my mind as I run through the hallway of my house is how I can finally hold her again.

I stand outside her door and I take a deep breath before grabbing the door handle and pushing the door open only to see her on the bed, faced down, crying.

"Someone put my damn socks on" she sobs into her pillows and my eyebrows furrow as I stand confused at her door step-hug her you idiot.

"I hate everything" she sobs quietly and my heart shatters as I shut the door walking towards her, that seems to catch her attention and she looks up with red teary eyes before they meet mine, she looks at me and let's out a louder sob before dropping her head back down.

"What's wrong? Please stop crying, Ivy what's wrong?" I panic sitting on the edge of her bed and when I go to touch her, her hand comes up and smacks mine away still crying but now only she's sitting up on her bed.

"You know what, asshole. No one's putting on my socks and I just keep seeing you with that whore. You asshole-You ruined my Christmas, this is all your fault" she snaps before grabbing a pillow and slamming it against my face.

"I hate you" she cries hitting me again and again until I grab the pillow and throw it on the floor before wrapping my arms around her waist and pulling her into my body before falling on the bed on my back.

"Let go" she sobs and I only hold her tighter, "Listen to me, please" I grunt as she struggles in my hold

"God dammit Ivy, listen" I hold onto her wrists pinning them against her lower back with one hand as my other rubs her back slightly.

"Leave me alone Ares" she cries finally dropping her head onto my shoulder, my other hand slides up to her hair moving it from her face.

If I don't tell her now she'll never stop hating me, I have to tell her-no fucking waiting 'for her own good' that's bullshit.

"It was all an act Ivy, she forced me, blackmailed me that if I didn't say the words that I knew would hurt you she'd blow up the house. I never touched her, I swear baby I never touched her and didn't let her touch me. I'm sorry, I'm so sorry" I basically beg like I should for her forgiveness as she freezes.