Chapter 43~ He lied

Not edited- To all the people that said yes from my insta story, here you goooooo

𝐈𝐯𝐲 𝐖𝐞𝐬𝐭

"You guys can go to sleep if you want" I mutter and they all roll their eyes as Abby hugs me tighter.

We've been sitting here waiting for Ares for 4 hours, it's 2 in the morning and after we got D and Nico cleaned up they all said they'd wait with me if I was waiting.

I look around at everyone and guilt immediately consumes me, I know that they all are waiting for Ares too but seems like this doesn't happen a lot. I see Athena with slight dark circles under her hooded eyes as she sighs closing her head leaving it back leaving the tattoos to peak out of her hoodie.

D stands in the corner, he's always like this but apparently he was at the bridge of death and still is injured. He needs rest.

Next I look at Nico laying on the theater couch with his head tilted up as he runs a hand through his dark hair, he's so injured. The doctor put him on bed rest for 2 weeks, but he's here.

Then I look to Seb sitting on the couch beside me before looking at Abby beside me fighting to keep her eyes open, What if they want to go to sleep?

"I'm sleepy" I blurt and I feel all eyes on me, not really. Just want to give them the chance to sleep if they want. "What?" Abby raises and eyebrow and I don't meet her eyes, somehow that girl can always tell when i'm lying. And I am a great liar.

No you're not

Yes I am

"You sure Ivy?" I hear Nico question and I hum, maybe I should run outta the room? Nope, too much exercise. "Good night everyone" I say quietly.

"No more waiting for Ares?" Abby asks from behind me and I bite my bottom lip shaking my head, lying. "So we can all go to sleep?" Seb asks in his 'I don't believe you' tone and I hum grabbing onto the door of the room. Okay, floor it Ivy. But like apply that to your feet and floor them runni-we know what you mean. Oh, okay.

I swing open the door and just when i decide to run I decide otherwise and walk towards the stairs, I'm still in the dress I wore before. I haven't changed, took my make up off, or anything.

I speed up keeping my eyes on the floor when I see the minions in the hallway but when they look down before me my eye brows furrow, what?

I ignore it and walk to the stairs before jogging up them and straight into Ares's room, if he's not back by the time I'm done getting ready for sleep I'm ordering so much ice cream with his money and crying my eyes out.

I close the door lightly, sighing deeply when I look at the empty room. Well, I kinda hate this.

I walk to my bag on the floor and grab the makeup wipes, a pair of shorts and when I go to grab a shirt I stop. Lifting my eyes to Ares's suitcase, I mean he wouldn't mind...Would he?

He won't mind if he's dea-CONSY

It was funny for the moment

Not

I walk to his bag and unzip it before digging through his clothes to find a hoodie, smiling a bit when I find a dark grey hoodie and pulling out before zipping the bag up leaving it just like before. I bet he won't even notice. He can't if he's de-i'll stop myself this time

Rolling my eyes as I walk to the bathroom with a towel, He's okay, he has to be. Ares promised me, he'd come back and even told me to wait up for him. And that's what I'll do. Cause he is coming back.