Chapter 64~ L'amore di sua madre

edited by tarjalski - heyyyy baeeeeee

Anyways, make sure to comment and vote. If this chap gets 1.2k comments and 876 votes I will post again today! (And you might get smut in this book *wiggles eyebrows like emilio*)

2k comments and 876 votes I will post again today! (And you might get smut in this book *wiggles eyebrows like emilio*)

I need to go pee

This is a really awkward car ride cause ever since we left the house Dommy has been in a real mood, someone else clearly got their period. He's worse then me!

Ivy, Ivy-CLOSE YOUR EYES AND FUCKING SLEEP

Funny, hahahaha see I'm laughing so much

I roll my eyes and lift my head off Abby's shoulder to look at the time, damn I've missed so much school. Like I think I might even fail now cause I can't even look away from the board in class. I look away for just a second and-woah we'll be learning about some weird ass shit.

I hope Dommy doesn't kill Ares

How did we change subjects so fucking fas-never mind

If he kills him then what happens to me? Who will bring me my ice cream at 3 in the morning? Who will cuddle me till I can't breath?

He's not allowed killing my  Olly

No but seriously, he can't hurt him. I really, really love him and if he gets hurt I think my heart just might break into a million pieces...

The car suddenly stops and I let out a deep sigh when I look out of the window to see a bunch of Ares's minions standing with guns in their hands.

I close my eyes, acting like I'm asleep as I know Abby does the same when she locks our fingers. She squeezes my hand and then loosens her grip in a way to tell me it's okay.

"Don't let a single weapon come anywhere close to them, they're not who we want to hurt" I hear Dominico's quiet voice and my eyebrows furrow a bit. He seems so nice.

But why does he hate Ares so much? What happened between these two that they hate each other so freaking much?

I hear the doors of the car close after Dominico and Cino leave the car, I get up off Abby but don't let go of her hand.

"I'm scared" I blurt

I hear a small sigh from her before I feel her arms wrap around me, "We're all going to be fine" she assures but when I look back out the window and see Ares and Dominico walking towards each other I curse inside my head.

I really fucking hope she's right

Seb walks up next to the two guys and they both hand him their guns, I look away not wanting to see what happens next.

"Tell me something, anything" I tell Abby and she sits up straight bringing her head off the window of the car.

"I-I got a internship" she blurts and my eyes widen, what? When? And why am I just finding out about this?