Chapter 41~ The fair

Not edited- Make sure to comment and Please remember to click that little after reading! PLS COMMENT, YALLS COMMENTS GIVE ME MOTIVATION

𝐈𝐯𝐲 𝐖𝐞𝐬𝐭

Oh my god, I'm... horny. What the hell? This is weird, I don't fucking like it.

So you can curse but he can't?

Yes

"Can I please know where we're going?" I look over with puppy eyes and he takes one quick peak at me before rolling his eyes and looking back to the road. I glare at the side of his overly hot face and his thumb keeps rubbing circles on my thigh.

"Bitch" I whisper and he raises an eyebrow looking at me when he stops at a red light, I hate surprises. The last surprise I got was finding out my damn dad died. Not a good history...

I look back and grab his hand before moving it, dammit now my leg's cold. Jesus, pick if you want his hand there or not. NO-yes, maybe. STOP IT CONSY

A second later his hand is back on my thigh, my head snaps to the side and I glare at him as he smiles at me, my eyes fall to his dimples popping out and I feel my glare melt slowly being replaced by a smil-NO BE MAD. 

"Asshole"

He narrows his eyes at me and I narrow mine at him before grabbing his hand, slowly lifting it into the air before I shove it off me once again feeling the loss of his warmth. 

"Stop it Ivy" he warns placing his hand back as the engine of his car roars as he drives again when the lights turn green, I roll my eyes and when I go to slap his hand he moves it quickly causing me to slap my own thigh. I groan with a small whine. That shit hurt.

I hear him let out a small chuckle before he interlocks our fingers placing our hands on my thigh, "We're here sweetheart" he says and I look up from our hands my eyes widening when I see a fair, I feel a smile on my lips looking at all the people smiling and laughing. The rides everywhere, music, oh my gosh.

"No. Way." I gasp at the sight as he parks the car, chuckling he opens his door. I move my hand and press the button of my seat belt as it snaps to the side, my eyes still on the place outside. He brought me to a fair, 2 words. Dream man.

My door opens and I get out of the car still wondering if I'm dreaming, I am so damn happy we're not at some restaurant right now. And a fair, gosh I'm gonna die. Catch me.

"Do you like it?" He asks and I look over at him, my eyes widening by the expression he wears on his face and I smile. "Are you nervous Ares?" I taunt and he looks at me now grinning ear to ear before rolling his eyes and wrapping an arm around my waist pulling me close to him.

"I was, until I saw your face light up like New York City at night" He mutters and I let out a small laugh as we start walking towards the entrance. 

This man is making me act up. AND I DON'T LIKE IT

I do...I think

We walk up to the front and Ares pulls out two tickets from his pocket before handing them to the pretty lady in the booth, she looks at him before licking her lips. Dammit now you're eating your damn lip gloss. She's checking him out. What? Why? Have you seen-Never mind, he's glaring at her. You're good babes.

What? I'm confused.

I look back to the lady and she smiles at us-at him before stamping the tickets, "So, you two friends?" she asks and I look up at Ares to see him rolling his eyes, I mean sure. He's my friend, one of my best friends actually. But Abby is my best best friend...That bitch checks him out one more time I'm taking the wheel.