Chapter 59~ His tattoos

not edited- hehe...hehe...ANYWAYSSSS PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE! LETS GET 1K COMMENTS?!?!?!

ANYWAYSSSS PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE! LETS GET 1K COMMENTS?!?!?!

She fell asleep

I look at her in bed with her arms wrapped around my torso and her head resting in the crook of my neck. 

I smile moving some of her hair off her shoulder and placing a soft kiss on her jaw, she shifts a bit in bed.

She moves and lets out a groan before laying flat on her back mumbling, 'it's so hot' and she pulls the covers down exposing her breasts, I smirk when I see the dark marks covering her whole chest spreading up her neck slowly

Her face rests again, before anything I hear my phone's ring start to go off and my eyes widen as I turn panicking to pick it up. Shit, she's gonna wake up. 

I glare at my phone when I see the contact name, 'The annoying Morales' I swipe the pick up button. "What the fuck do you want Sebastian" 

"Yeah, my morning was amazing" he says sarcastically and I roll my eyes turning back only to see Ivy glaring at me. Shit

"We need you here, Owen has news about where the Italians are and why they still want Ivy even after her brother and Fugly whore stopped working with them cause they're taking a nap in our basement" he blabbers on and I sigh, I basically feel my whole face drop at his words

I have to leave her in bed?

"Can it wait?" I ask as moves closer to me and wraps her arms around my torso, "I can, but Owen is a fucking asshole. He said if you're not here in 1 hour he is leaving" Sebastian sighs and I follow.

Of course he's an ass, I hated taking help from my father's best friend. 

"fine" I mutter, though i'm not staying more then 1 hour

"Alright, bye pussio" he hangs up with a chuckle before I could yell at him.

I look down and see her eyes on the tattoos scattered along my torso, "Wanna know what they mean?" 

Her eyes snap to mine and a small blush rises to her cheeks as she nods, I point for her to pick one and she doesn't waste a second before her index finger flies to the one on the side of my rib cage.

"When I was younger, my parents were always fighting. My dad was...Not a great person, my mom was too good of a person then and she found him cheating. He cheated on her with her sister, and when mom confronted him he threatened her that he'd hurt me if she tried leaving him because it was a bad image for our mafia" I start and her eyes soften as she moves herself close to me before pecking my chest softly

"Me and mom would always sit in this garden in our old house and she loved the sun, it's bright and beautiful. Said she'd love to fly away from that place, from my father. I used to draw, I loved drawing actually-" I pause to scoff and look away from her eyes feeling mine go glossy, "-But one day he found my drawings and ripped them up, he ripped them and told his 6 year old son that he sound focus on guns and knives before he teared the drawing i'd been working on for days. A dragon. Said art wasn't for guys like me"