Chapter 67~ So Good

Not edited- anyways hello fellow smut reader, this took a considerably long time to write so sorry for that but here ya are

NOW, LOOK AT ME WHORE, YES YOU. I BETTER SEE BOTH HANDS ON THE DAMN DEVICE, welcome to smut airlines and I hope you will listen to our KIND ASS reminder and keep THE FUCKING HANDS ON THE DEVICE while reading. Enjoy and comment and vote for another flight soon.

EHEHEHHDEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HI BITCH

"But what if I don't want to go on a date with you?" I ask and he glares at me

"Ivy" 

I toss another piece of chocolate into my mouth and hum, I wonder if Abby ended up accepting the offer. I mean It's been two days since I talked to her about it and if she did say yes then she has to leave in four cause the plane ride is hella long and shit...

"Ares, I have a boyfriend stop flirting with me" I roll my eyes, mans has been full on flirting for the whole night. It's two and I couldn't sleep, and I made sure he couldn't either. 

"I am your boyfriend" he states with furrowed eyebrows and I let out a small giggle but then hushing it with more chocolate. I have chocolate and candies for days because of how many he bought me.

And no he wasn't mad, he just glared at me and stuff like that.

"He wouldn't like someone flirting with me" I taunt, now back to Abby. Why was she so awkward at dinner? Seb too, I forced them to sit beside each other cause I wanted to sit beside Assface but they were both like total strangers. 

Weird beans 

"Can I have some attention?" I hear a cranky grumble, my mug for him suits right. I turn to him before pulling the covers and throwing a leg over him straddling his waist. 

"Chocolate?" I ask and he smiles, dork 

"I'm on a diet" he mutters looking at my face. Alrighty then

I look down sliding down to look at his abs, yes he's shirtless. I like his abs, I toss another piece of chocolate into my mouth ogling at his abs. "I like your abs" I blurt before I freeze

Why Ivy why? WHY?

"Ivy" he calls lightly and I hum, still ogling at his abs which are technically mine cause he's mine so his abs and back are also mine.

"Stop fucking moving" he groans before his hands land on my hips, my eyes widen and I choke on my chocolate when I feel something really, really hard pressing against my...Damn I swallowed that whole ass chocolate at once.

"Why're you always so horny?" I glare at him but when he goes to talk I stuff the last piece of chocolate in his mouth before tossing the wrapper on the floor, that won't do shit to his diet. 

"Why're you always half naked? I'm a guy, I can't help it" he rolls his eyes and I look down with a gasp, I'm only in a bra and some shorts that is no where close to half naked.