Chapter 47~ Mason

Not edited- Make sure to comment and Please remember to click that little after reading! Pls comment babesssss and don't forget to voteeee

SECOND CHAPTER TODAY SO VOTE AND COMMENT BITCH

𝐈𝐯𝐲 𝐖𝐞𝐬𝐭

I slept for a whole 30 minutes last night

And the day before

It's been 2 days since I found Ares and Molly in the hotel room, I stayed in my room mostly and well enjoyed ice cream from Bob. He got me more last night, is it creepy? yes but I get free ice cream and I'm not dead from it so-hurray?

But today, I need to deal with all my issues. Still going to Ignore Ares but we're all going Christmas shopping today. I decided no secret santa cause that would get real awkward...

Gosh, Christmas is in 2 days. It's Christmas Eve tomorrow and I'm mopping around being all single and shit.

BUT I BLACKMAILED SEB, NICO AND D TO LET MY FRIEND MASON COME OVER HERE, was it rude and wrong? Yes, but me and Abby really wanted Mason here. I missed the guy, and his boyfriend dumped him-oof we're living the same life.

But back to the point, D is picking him up from the airport right now. Seb sent over a private jet and-he's coming here!

One thing I'm looking forward to for today. "Ivy, you can't sit here in a towel all day" Abby mutters and fluffs her hair. I look up at her and my mouth drops, she looks so freaking pretty. A off white turtle neck shirt with a light pink coat over cause it's cold here right now and some leather pants with pretty white booted heels.

 A off white turtle neck shirt with a light pink coat over cause it's cold here right now and some leather pants with pretty white booted heels

"You look so pretty" I grin at her and she smiles at me showing her dimples, and at this moment I know why modeling agents are always begging for her to give modeling a shot

"Okay, now turtle neck or simple shirt?" she asks digging through our suitcase and I hum thinking for a moment, "Definitely option 2"

She grabs a white body suit and tosses it at my face and I groan looking at the soft white body suit with small lines going up and down, "jeans or leggings?" she asks again and I go to say leggings but then I change my mind. "Jeans" I mutter and then her black skinny jeans are thrown at me.