Chapter 65~ Naked cuddles

Not edited- heyyyy, sorry for no updates for like two weeks y'all.

I was in a bad mental place, still am but I'll try updating a lot more.

SO CAN WE PLEASE GET A WHOLE BUNCH OF COMMENTS IN THIS CHAPTER, IT WOULD REALLY MAKE ME HAPPY AND IT WOULD GIVE ME SO MUCH MOTIVATION TO UPDATE BOTH BOOKS LIKE I DID TODAY TOMORROW! SO CAN WE GET 1K+ COMMENTS AND HELLA VOTES??

I am flabbergasted

Dommy is Ares's brother, well half brother.

"Can you take this off please?" Ares mutters tugging at my hoodie and I look down at him with heat at my cheeks, the face cheeks. We got back to his house about an hour ago and he's been explaining everything to me as we cuddle in our room, Dominico is staying here after Athena asked him nicely. She also said she'd slap him across the face if he didn't but he just rolled his eyes.

"I don't have a bra on, I'll be naked" I blurt

I hear a small chuckle and Ares brings his face out of where he was cuddling my neck and looks at me, "That's kind of the point" he whispers grabbing the hem of my hoodie.

"Can I?" he looks at me with a sly smirk, I narrow my eyes at him and his face changes into an innocent one "I just want to cuddle baby"

Lies

"Fine" I roll my eyes even though butterflies are swarming my stomach and my skin tingles wherever his cold fingertips touch.

He keeps eye contact as he pushes up my hoodie till it's right under my freaking boobs. I want to get a tattoo. That's rando-never mind.

My cheeks burn redder when he pulls the hoodie off me leaving me in my black skin tight shorts and my hands find the sheets before I pull them up covering my bare chest, he looks at me before moving closer and his hands slip under the sheets.

"How's school?" he asks and I let out a small gasp when I feel his cold hands on my hips, slowly his hands move up and I bite on my lip when they slide to the curve of my waist. "Good"

Before he could talk again I blurt out something I was meant to think...Not say..."Your turn" I blurt looking at his shirt.

His eyebrows fly up and he runs his hands down my body again, "My turn to?" he teases and I glare at him. "Take your shirt off"

My eyes widen for a split second but then I play it cool, woah that was bold bitch.

He just gives me a stupid, taunting, sexy, pretty smile before sitting up straight and pulling his plain black t-shirt off giving me a view of his abs, and back-fuck he has a hot back. Shit I meant fudge he has a hot back.

I hold the covers to my chest as he lays back down and slips an arm under me pulling me to his chest before pulling the covers out from between us and I gasp when I feel our bodies pressing against each other.