Chapter 9

Not edited- Please remember to vote and comment, I love reading comments and never be a quiet reader!

𝐈𝐯𝐲 𝐖𝐞𝐬𝐭

I sigh as we get out of the car already attracting so much unwanted attention, I mean Ares drives a damn Corvette for gods sake. We made Seb sit in the back.

"I can't believe you bitches made me si-" Ares cuts him off "-Don't call her that". I smirk and look at Seb as his jaw drops. "Yeah, don't call me that"

I start walking and hope the guys follow, the school security looks at me and then the two, tall, buff, scary guys behind me. I smile at him and wave him off as we walk inside.

"Why is everyone starring at us?" Seb whispers and I shrug before starting to walk towards where my dorm is, I roll my eyes when I hear girls whispering to loud about how hot they are and how there could be no chance I could be with them.

I don't even wanna be with them, Weirdly I feel a brother vibe with Seb considering how fast we met and Ares is trying to kill me in my sleep.

I cross my arms and look at Ares beside me, "Couldn't you guys wear normal people clothes?" I ask looking at Ares's Black suit and the same with Seb. "Babe, this is what normal people clothes are for us" Seb smirks at me and I roll my eyes at his cocky and smug face as I slide the key into the key hole to my dorm doorknob.

But before I could even twist it the door swings open and I see Abby in some shorts and a over sized t-shirt before she throws herself at me. "I WAS IVY-LESS" She fake cries dramatically like the over-dramatic person she is catching a few stares from people. I chuckle awkwardly before shoving her inside and pulling the two guys in before shutting the door.

"Who the hell is this" Abby and Seb ask at the same time.

Ship

They turn to each other and Abby glares at him as he sends her a wink, "My..." I trail off not knowing what to call the two mafia guys that are protecting me cause Xander fucked up.

"-Friends" Seb finishes for me and Abby nods skeptically, "Not buying it" she says sitting on her bed crossing her legs as I grab a school bag. Seb grabs my rolly chair and seats himself as Ares crosses his arms leaning on the wall.

"You are a very weird and awkward person no way in hell you made FrIeNdS with two hot ass guys" Abby explains and I shake my head chuckling a bit at my unfiltered bestfriend.

"You think I'm hot?" Seb wiggles his eyebrows and I snort, "As fucking hell, now spill Ivy" Abby says and Seb's eyes go wide at her honesty. "I am telling the truth" I defend grabbing some text books and when I try to put them in the bag they keep slipping so I sigh walking to Ares. "Hold this" I mutter putting my backpack forward. He grabs it without question as I put the text books in.

"So how's Xander feeling?" She asks with a yawn, she doesn't have classes today that's why she's here.

"What do you mean? What's wrong with him?" Seb asks and my eyes widen as I bolt off the floor where I was getting more books from. Before I could talk Seb just fucking has to, "He was fine last night"

OH SHIT

Abby hums as she catches my lie and gives me a pointed look, "so he didn't fall breaking his arm, and leg" Abby conforms and I start planning my own funeral.

"Nope" Seb answers spinning on the chair, Motherfucker. I grab a pen and chuck it at his head and well it's just my luck that I miss so it hits the wall. 

I make eye contact with Abby and she narrows her eyes, I give her a 'i'm sorry' look and she shoots me a 'you better fucking explain' look before we start to use our magic and talk with our eyes. I give her a 'I can't' and she rolls her eyes 'I will hit you' look and my eyes roll knowing she wouldn't actually. I look at her and she has a 'Explain' look with all caps and exclamation mark at the end so like showing she is angry. I send her a apologetic look to which she scoffs to and before we could continue Ares talks