Chapter 55~ "Good girl"

Not edited-COMMENT AND VOTE YOU WHOREEEEEEEE

Welcome to smut airlines, I hope you enjoy your first flight in this book. A kind and nice reminder to KEEP YOUR HANDS ON THE DEVICE while reading and to comment and vote. I hope you enjoy this first flight and know there are many more to cum. Toodles have a good flight passenger virgin whore!

Recap: "I-" My eyes shut and I fist his shirt tighter feeling my underwear drenched, "Please touch me" 

"You have my consent" her voice is low and I smile against her neck.

But before I could do anything she talks again, "Wait, I-we don't have to-If you're not com-" I cut her small nervous words off with a chuckle while my heart is practically melting from her words.

She'd be fine with stopping for me, even though she wants it and that makes me want to whisper those three special words in her ears right now. God I love this woman.

"I'm fine Ivy" I kiss down her neck and all I hear is a small hum before her hands slide up my torso and tangle into my hair. My hands go to her bunched up dress at her hips and I push it up higher before I push off the straps from her shoulders.

My lips kiss along her collarbone as my other hand travels down her body slowly, smirking a bit when I hear her small whimpers and the fact that she's trying to press her thighs together.

With her dress now bunched up at the top of her hips my finger finds the hem of her underwear, lace. Pressing a finger against her clit over her underwear I hear a muffled moan as I groan feeling her drenched underwear.

"You're drenched Ivy" I whisper to tease her, looking up a bit I see her eyes closed and her cheeks burning red as she bites down on her bottom lip. Applying pressure with my finger to her clit I lean up hearing a deep sigh from her.

I place a small kiss on the corner of her lips before my teeth bite down lightly on her bottom lip hearing her breath hitch, her hands travel to my chest and her lips move against mine. 

I push aside her underwear and hear her gasp into my mouth when my fingers pinch her clit lightly, pulling away from her lips I look at her, struggling, whimpering, a mess.

"Ares" her voice both a moan and a warning making me smirk, she's getting bolder and fuck me I love it. "Don't tease if you don't like being teased" I whisper and she fists my shirt when I push only the tip of my finger into her

My smirk only grows when her hands start fumbling with my hoodie trying to pull it over my head, my thumb rubs her clit lightly and a soft moan leaves her plump lips as her eyes squint shut tighter.