Chapter 28~ Please help me pt2

Not edited- make sure to comment and vote sexy besties it makes me happy seeing all of your comments! And never forget to vote...

*POSSIABLE TRIGGER WARNINGS: HITTING, SLIGHT ABUSE, SHOOTING*

𝐈𝐯𝐲 𝐖𝐞𝐬𝐭

I wince a bit when I apply pressure to my left hand, 3 hours ago Alexander hurt my hand, took a picture of it and sent it to someone who I'm assuming is Ares. Butttttttttt. Dumb fuck left the knife here.

Or I took it when he wasn't looking, same difference. Not really but you go girl.

I grab the knife winching when I hold it in my injured hand, you can do this Ivy. I hold my breath when the grip of the knife digs into my freshly kinda healed cut and start cutting the rope.

I drag the sharp blade against the ropes in quick up and down motions until they snap, I sigh out of relief and keep myself from doing a happy dance. I tug the rope off frowning at my red, bruised and slightly bleeding wrists. I put the knife in my other hand again frowning at the cut that's now opened and bleeding.

I get off the bed quietly and grab the wrap Alexander was too much of a bitch to wrap around my hand and carelessly tie it to stop some bleeding. I grab the knife in my hands as I make my way to the door.

Now. Are there guards outside? 100%. Right, what now? I pace around the room and just then I notice I have no damn shoes on, no wonder I can't feel my poor toes...

The imaginary light bulb above my head lights up when I get an evil Idea, well.

Mean and Killer Ivy activated...

I take a deep breath and walk to the bed side before grabbing the bottle of water, no idea why they left it here. I was tied up, fucking bitches. Eat a cock all of you.

Oh my god, so much swearing-I like Mean Killer Ivy.

I go to the door and stand right beside the entrance before knocking on the door, I'm going to DIEEEEEEEEEEE. Oh hush and be MK Ivy, y'know MK for Mean kill-I know.

The door opens and I man walks in, Di-did he not see me? The fuck? I throw the water bottle at the back of his head before he looks back. Okay, maybe I should have just snuck out? He comes running to me with a curse word and I move when he jumps for me and giggle when he hits the wall and falls like a rag doll. "Freaking loser" I laugh before running out.

How was he so dumb?

I re-grip the knife as I sprint down the hallway, I slow down when I see a turn. I stand by the wall and peak my head seeing if there is anyone there? This is some John Wick shit right here hoes.

I see no one so I decide to slowly walk down that hallway keeping my guard up, my feet are so damn cold right now. I'm hungry, my hand hurts. Ugh, I want a Olly hug.

I see a door, I should NOT open it. I think I should though, IVY NO. But what if it's the way out? IT'S NOT. I think I should open it. STOP. Imma open it. FUCKING HELL IVY DON'T. Why? CAUSE IT COULD BE BAD. I think Imma open it. DON'T OPE-I grab the door handle.

I slowly twist the handle and peak my head in the thankfully empty room, I step in and lock the door. Take that cock eaters.

I look around and my eyes widen when I see a camera with a red blinking light in the corner, FUCK. I run towards it and step on the couch under it before looking at it. Should I say hi-DESTROY IT BITCH. Jeez. I raise my knife and stab it. If that were I person I would have murdered them, well oops I guess.