Chapter 4

Not edited- Make sure to comment and vote babes!

𝐈𝐯𝐲 𝐖𝐞𝐬𝐭

I swing open the doors to Xander's office, Why is this place so empty? Xander is wayyy to paranoid to have no guards or anyone here at all times.

Well, dot dot dot I guess

I guess.

I sigh before walking towards the elevato-my life sucks, I roll my eyes once I see the out of order signs on all the elevators, like how are all 4 of them out of order?

Guess I have to take the god damn stairs now, Choke on your spit Xander.

That's mean bitch

thank you, took time on that insult

I swing open the heavy door to the stai-oh my god I am going to die. "So if I try to run you all are going to like chase me right?" I ask the men in black suits, MIB OH MY GOD IS CHRIS HEMSWORTH HERE TOO? OH AND TESSA THOMPSON?

"Yes" one of them answers in short, I roll my eyes at him YeS.

"Well can I at least have a head start?" I ask crossing my arms, I am not a fast runner, not at all am I fast.

"What the fuck-NO" he yells, well jeeeez.

I turn to run when I feel one of them roughly grab me and throw me over his shoulder, "LET GO YOU MOTHER TRUCKER" I yell punching his back, mans is wearing one of those vest thingys, well fuck me I guess.

"Shut up bitch" He says walking to the elevators- I WAS PLAYED.

He opens it and walks in, "Did you just call me a bitch" I ask slowly as the men fill into the elevator, I fiddle with the rings on my fingers. It's such a tight space.

Can't these be bigger?

"Yes I did, bitch" he says walking out once it opens, oh no he did not.

"You little dick sucking giraffe looking elephant looking cowboy thing with a 3 centimetre dick sucking motherfucking ugly ass wrinkly boy looking dying seal sounding bit-" he cuts my amazing insults off "-SHUT UP YOU BITCH"

"YOU'RE A FUCKING BITCH YOU BITCH" I yell back as he sets me on the floor, I glare at him and he only glares back. "You tiny litt-" I hear a chuckle "-Oh he went on her height, I'd run If I were you" I hear Xander say but I don't turn around.

5'5 IS TALL ALRIGHT BITCHES

"You litt-" someone cuts me off YET AGAIN, WHAT'S UP WITH THA-"-SHUT UP" A man yells and I roll my eyes before turning around and crossing my arms.

My eyes widen a bit when I see guns held to Xander, the hot dude from before and his friend guy from two weeks ago's heads. Woah, didn't see that comin-Arriving.

"Is it too late to run?" I ask fiddling with the rings on my fingers and a man chuckles at me, my eyes go to Dominico, dude I thought him and Xander were friends. I'm so confused right now.

Same dude, this shit is worse then our homework.

Honest though

"Yoo wassup" I try and play it cool waving at Dominico, he rolls his eyes and steps closer to me, woah dude personal space much?

"Ivy Ivy Ivy, your brother did some bad things" he sighs and puts his hand on my waist, I step back from him only bumping into the big man behind me. Why is he touching me?

"Okay, first of all- dude why you all up in my space? Take a god damn step back" I glare at him and hear a small laugh. I peck behind him and see the guy with really nice eyes laughing quietly.