Chapter 37~ His story

Not edited- Make sure to comment and Please remember to click that little after reading!

*TRIGGER WARNING: MENTIONS OF RAPE, DRUGS, TRAUMA, CUTS*

Recap: He hums quietly before sighing, "years ago, I dated Molly" he starts. Oh. Oh.

𝐈𝐯𝐲 𝐖𝐞𝐬𝐭

"A-And everything was great, we were in love-" he pauses and scoffs pulling me closer "-Sorry, no she forced me into believing I was in love with her. But one day, I told her that I needed a break, that I needed to think. She said okay. We both went our ways for a bit. About 2 weeks later she showed up and was laying in my room's bed, and that was the moment I knew I felt nothing even close to love for her" he says and my eye brows furrow as I play with his hair hoping his breathing won't speed up.

He looks up like he's making sure I'm...Still here? I kiss his cheek letting my lips linger. "You don't have to do this" I whisper and he sighs. "I know, I just-I've kept this to me for years Ivy. I need to tell someone how I feel" he says and I nod. "Then continue"

He takes a deep breath before continuing. "I told her I was done with her, cause the day before Sebastian had found out that she had slept with many guards during our so called 'relationship'. But when I said I was done she snapped." he says his voice cracking at the end and I feel his hands start shaking around me slightly. "And sh-she said I was being immature. So she gave me a water, she forced me to drink it and seconds later everything started spinning."

Oh my god

"She took me to my own bed and I fell onto it. Still awake, but my body-it was l-like it was numb and I couldn't move. Talk. Or anything." he says as I grab his hands interlocking our fingers, "She g-got on me and-she t-took off-fuck" he breaths out the last word interrupting himself when his breathing is so fast I can practically hear his heart beating against his chest. She raped him.

That fucking bitch raped him, touched him without his permission.

"Darling, It's me-I promise it's just me" I whisper when he flinches away from me, his eyes close and my eyebrows furrow in concern when he takes my hands off him, he's seeing it again.

"Ares, please listen to my voice" I say and lightly pull my hands out of his grip and holding his face in my hands rubbing his cheeks slowly. "It's just you and me here, please look at me" I whisper feeling my heart tighten in anger and sadness.

"I-I can't"

"She's not here Olly" I kiss his cheek, "It's just me" I kiss his other cheek, "She's not gonna touch you again" I kiss his forehead before resting his on mine holding his hands.

His eyes open and my heart shatters like a glass falling to the floor when his dark eyes are glossy, "Please don't cry" I whisper, I can see anyone cry but not him. I'd break if I saw him crying right now and he doesn't need that. "I'm not" he whispers with a shaky voice.

I sigh and wrap my arms around him pulling him into a hug when a sob rips through his throat, I kiss his temple as my eyes go glossy. His arms wrap tightly around me, "I-I feel so dirty a-all the time" he chokes on his sobs and I hold him as close as I possibly can.

"She-When I tried to stop her, she-she took a knife and-" he gets interrupted by another sob and I know immediately what he's talking about. The scar, "She did that?" I whisper and he nods slowly. She dragged the knife and made the huge scar on his torso, she hurt him in so many damn ways.

"I hate it Ivy, I hate this all so fucking much" he cries freely and I hold his face gently in mine before making him look at me, I use my thumbs to wipe away his tears and kiss his cheek. "Sebastian walked in-he had to stop it" he whispers and my heart psychically breaks.

"Oh baby" I whisper before pulling him back to me and hugging him tightly, "He had to get her off me, I-I was fucking numb. I c-couldn't feel anything" he cries and my brain is at loss for words, what can I say to make him feel better? Nothing, I think he needs to get it all out, just say it all.

"We had to move houses, cause whenever I looked anywhere It reminded me of her. And whenever anyone touched me, i-it felt like her, my mind always goes to her" he says quietly and I freeze, does he want me to get off? Fuck. What if I'm making him uncomfortable. I go to get off him but he keeps me there. 

"Then I met you, at first-my mind went to her. But later on, when you started noticing I hated being touched and made sure I was comfortable when you did touch me-it was like my brain knows that you won't hurt me. Not that anyone else would, but with you, you just know somehow. You know when not to touch me, how to calm me down, how to get my mind off it" he says and my eyebrows furrow. "I feel so safe with you it's scary" he mutters nuzzling his head into my neck.

Before I could talk he does again, "You know, whenever I look at the scar. It always comes back into my mind" he whispers with a deep breath. "I wake up in the middle of the night from nightmares sometimes, cause of the memory"

I hold him close, my hands tangling into his hair as I slowly play with it like I know he likes and he sighs against my neck. "Say something...Please" he nearly begs. 

I open my mouth to say something, what do I say? "Molly deserves to die in a ditch before tripping on her face and going to an ice cream store only to be told her favorite ice cream is sold out and then she finds out her necklace randomly broke and fell to the ground and she lost it, before she gets a stank eye from someone and I hope both sides of her pillows were warm before she died and her charger never was plugged into the wall at night so her phone is dead. And then she dies in a ditch" I blurt out all in one breath and he laughs. "That's what I mean" he whispers.

Huh?

"A-Are you gonna leave?" he asks now looking up at me and I look at his bloodshot red eyes before his still glossy eyes and the way his voice comes out slightly different from all the crying. "Never darling" I whisper and he smiles out of relief.

"And nor do I find you disgusting, and I would never in a million years would I leave you." I say with a soft peck to his lips. "You're so incredibly strong Ares" I say again with a peck to his lips "And in no way are your scars ugly" I whisper with a peck.

My eyebrows furrow when a tear drips down his cheek, I hurry and wipe it away before looking at him with a look I know I have in my eyes. Panic, Why's he crying? Am I hurting him? Shit, What did I say wrong? Did I say something wrong? 

"I don't deserve you Ivy-" he pulls me into a hug and I smile softly, before I could tell him that he does 100% deserve me and everything else amazing in his life he talks "-But I'll try damn hard to make myself worthy because now that I have you, I'm never letting go"

A/N
Word count: 1573

I cried writing this one... MY POOR BABY, UGH

BUT LET'S TALK BOUT THAT LAST PARAGRAPH. AHHHHHHHHHH, any whooo ya gal has 4 assignments due in 7 hours. please yell at me to do them

ALSO GO FOLLOW THEIR INSTA: ivyandherolly GO NOW MY VIRGIN WHORE

<3