Chapter 63~ She's alive?

Not edited- THIS BOOK IS LIKE DYINGGG PLEASE LETS GET THE VIEWS AND COMMENTS BACK UP TO WHERE THEY WERE BEFORE. RE-ALIVE IT, IDC JUST DO IT LIKE NIKEEEEEEEE. anyways

AYOOO IF WE GET AT LEAST 1K COMMENTS AND 725 VOTES I'LL POST A CHAPTER TOMORROW!!! so please comment and voteeee

I POSTED A TIKTOK GO LIKE...NOW PLEASEEEEEEE MY TIKTOK USERNAME IS wh0reforurmomma

Remember when it's written in italics its a flashback...

"Clean up, make sure to try and leave no blood stain" I say while washing my hands in the sink before stepping over the body and out of the cell

The sound of my boots clanking against the floor make me smile as I walk upstairs

"Thea, why do you always wear those dumb fucking boots?" Gabriele asks using one of the many stupid nicknames he has for me as we walk through the city.

"Why do you always dress like a fuck boy?" I ask back as I wrap my arms tighter around his torso, it's so god damn cold here this time of year.

"Shut up" he grumbles wrapping his arm around my waist, I think he's still a bit mad from that waitress flirting with me instead of him. Idiot doesn't know that I only have eyes for his dumb ass.

"You love me" I mutter as we stop at an intersection, my eyes fall to an old couple, holding hands, close. Grey hair and smiles on their lips as I watch the man kiss the woman's cheek with a grin when she pushes him away slightly even though she's blushing and smiling. 

I hug Gabriele tighter, "That's going to be me and you, Amore. I'm always going to annoy your pretty ass" I feel a big smooch to my forehead and I chuckle. I'll wait for that day, god I can't wait to grow old with him. 

"What if I die?" I ask as the lights turn red and everyone in the busy New York street starts walking to the other side. He pulls me closer, "You remember the last time you said that I started crying, right?" He asks and I sigh, it's true. He did.

The heir to the Italian mafia started crying because I said I'm going to die...

"Sorry baby" I place a kiss on his neck, he smiles as we walk back from our amazing date towards the apartment we live in. The sound of my boots-that I know Gabriele loves-clanking against the floo-

"Ma'am, we've got the Italians on the line" I hear someone and quickly snap out of my own little world, I give him a tight lipped smile and nod. "You go I'll be there"

He walks away and I take a deep breath, my exhale shaking as I blink the tears away. Goddammit, every damn time I think of him I cry.

Get it together Athena