Chapter 5

Not edited- Make sure to comment and vote babes!

𝐈𝐯𝐲 𝐖𝐞𝐬𝐭

He seems stunned for a second just looking at my finger, his eyes snap to mine and I stick my tongue out at him.

"yeah, that's what I though" I say tucking it back into my pocket as he rolls his eyes, "Let's fucking go before I decide to throw your sister out of the window" he grits looking at Xander.

Xander rolls his eyes as the guy with cool eyes laughs a bit, wait, hol' up. Where the hell are we going?

"Well you all have fun, I have school in the morning" I lie, I was going to skip anyways.

Jim takes a deep breath before grabbing my wrist and dragging me behind him, "What the hell dude" I groan running behind him as he speed walks with long fast strides with the two guys following behind us.

"Don't break her" Xander yawns before stepping into the elevator with the other guy and the door closes on us. Motherfucker.

"Yeah, idiot- and where the hell are we going? Why do I have to co-go with yo-" he cuts me off 
 "-Shut up" he says with his usual glare and I roll my eyes.

"Why don't you?" I snap and he scoffs before yanking me closer to him using my wrist, "Well, I'm not the one blabbing on now am I love" he asks and my brain is being scrambled like eggs seeing how close we are right now.

"You're mean" I blurt and my eyes widen at my own statement before the corners of his lips tilt up and then back almost like he didn't want me to see-We saw.

"What's your name?" I ask again, he let's go of me and puts a hand on my lower back pushing me slightly into the elevator when I don't move, I stay in my spot and he glares at me. "I will throw you over my shoulder"

"try me" I dare him, ain't no way he could lift me just like that.

"You asked for it" he smirks at me before bending down and-well throwing me over his shoulder,-he has a nice ass. Shut up

I let a small sound of surprise out and clutch onto the back of his shirt trying to balance myself, "Woah, calm the fuck down Jim" 

I hear a small laugh, I made him laugh, he has a nice laugh, really nice- I want it. Shut up

"Jim?" he asks and by his tone I can tell there is a smile on his face, "Well I don't know your name and Consy told me to stop calling you hot scary guy so Jim was the first name that popped up into my head"

DUMB WHORE

OH MY GOD, CAN I SWITCH PEOPLE WITH ONE OF Y'ALL CONSYS PLEASE MY HUMAN IS DUMB AS FUCK

fuck

"You think I'm hot?"

"And scary" I mumble before he laughs again, okay now I am even more jelly of his laugh it's just kinda perfect.

He puts me down and I tumble a bit before mustering up a glare and pointing it towards him, "Ares" he says and looks at me like he expects my name, "Dwayne Johnson" I answer

He rolls his eyes returning to the mean bitch again.

"I will throw you over my shoulder again" he warns and I glare at him stepping away, "I already answered your question, now where the hell are we going?"

He gives me an unimpressed look which I just ignore and the elevator doors open, I'm not moving. He's going to do it. No he won't. What makes you think that?

"Ivy come on, stop being so stubborn" Xander calls out and I groan, well now Ji-Ares knows my name. "Yeah, Ivy come on" Ares smirks and I scowl at him.

𝐀𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐊𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

I watch as the stubborn girl crosses her arms and walks out of the elevator muttering a bunch of weird ass curse words.

I follow her and Sebastian smirks at me, I ignore him and look back to Alexander. I am a man of my word, he gave us the information we needed and now it's my job to keep him and his stupid sister safe.

I planted 3 moles in his system and let him catch me, pathetic he thought he actually caught me without my consent in it.

"You two will be staying at my house, at least until all this is over" I state and Ivy freezes before her eyes widen and she shakes her head quickly, "Nope, nuh-uh. Can't" she says and looks back to me.

"And why the hell not?" I ask and the tone in my voice comes out ruder then it should. Her eyes narrow at me and I raise an eyebrow at her before she speaks, "Watch your damn tone" she grits and I feel the corner of my mouth tilt up to her response, smart mouth.

"Go wait in the car" I say to the other two, "Don't fucking touch her" Her brother warns as men escort them out.

"I have school"

"Do it online"

"I don't want to"

"And I don't care"

Her mouth opens a bit at our quick ass argument and she groans, "God damn it Ares what the hell is going on?" She asks for answers.

I like the way she says my nam-wait what?

It's just my name, shut up.

"ARES" she snaps me out of my thoughts, "Your brother gave us information about the Italian mafia and then they attacked him so now you both have a target on your backs, and I am keeping my word by making sure you both are safe" I state plainly as her eyes widen a bit.

"Heh, funny- Very funny" she laughs it off like a joke and I chuckle a bit, which I have been doing a whole lot. Like why did I laugh before?

"You're joking, right?"

I don't answer and her eyes widen again, I smirk when she takes a step back not even trying to take a small one or anything it's a god damn leap back.

I walk to her and with every step I take forward she takes back until her back hits the wall, I smirk when I place a hand on the wall behind her as she tries moving and the same with the other side trapping her body between me and the wall.

"You will come with me-" she cuts me off with a snort "-That's what she said" she starts laughing and I feel the corners of my lips tilting up at the crazy girl. "Ivy" I warn trying to erase all traces of the smile.

She looks up at me with a smile still on her face from laughing at her stupid joke, "Ares"

Crazy

"Let's go"

"I have-" I roll my eyes before bending down and picking her up bridal style cutting her off "-School, yeah I know" I say as she grabs onto my shirt.

"I swear to god if you drop me I will make your life hell"

It already is sweetheart, my own personal customized hell.

A/N
Word count: 1231

Hehe, how do y'all like this so far.

But like I am trying to get a plot together so hold on babes.