Chapter 14~ Cold

Not edited- Make sure to comment and Please remember to click that little after reading!

𝐀𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐊𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Fuck, I was not supposed to say that. I slide on my bloody shirt before walking down the stairs. I grab my car keys and ignore my mom and Seb's calls as I swing the door open and leave.

You're not allowed to fall for her Ares, stop. Stay the fuck away from her, you'll only hurt her and she doesn't need that.

I get into my car and press the start button before reversing out of the driveway headed to the one place that I'm hoping will help me get her out of my head. It's like sometimes she's all I can think about. Has she ate? I wonder what she's doing. Can she sleep and other shit like that. I don't even know why.

Usually I stay far as hell from girls, I don't even spare them a single glance. Yeah, the mafia leader is not a hump and dump typa guy. Mostly cause I hate being touched, and girls just don't see that. But she does, for some idiotic reason Ivy sees when I don't want to be touched, when shes too close. So she takes a step back, and I fucking hate it. I hate she wants to make me feel comfortable cause if I get comfortable with her I'd never be able to let her go.

And Ivy doesn't look like a girl that will be held back by anything, she's too fucking stubborn.

God damn it, why can't she just be like all the other girls? Touch me without permission, trying to get in my pants and shit like that. Why does she have to be so damn nice, and understanding? I feel like a cliche movie character. Might as well be all 'I've never felt like this' or 'I think I have a fucking school girl crush' or even 'what the hell is happening to me?' but the last one makes no sense cause I already know. I'm falling for the one person I was supposed to stay away from.

And now, I will stay away. Maybe if I'm all cold and rude to her she'll see herself that I'm not worth it. Sounds like a fucking plan.

𝐈𝐯𝐲 𝐖𝐞𝐬𝐭

What the hell?

He just pulled a Cinderella. I mean without the whole glass slipper part, but if he thinks after hitting poor Seb i'm going to chase after him he's on for a whole different thing.

I leave the first-aid kit on the counter so the ass can clean it himself-he didn't even say 'thank you' so rude.

I walk out off his room and walk down the stairs, bro the sexual tension was over the roof. Shush up consy

WOAHHHHH

YEAH, cONSY. SUCK ON THAT BITCH

NOOOO

I walk to the couch and see Seb whining like a baby as Abby cleans up his lip, Athena is no where to be seen though. Neither is he.

"Shut up before I slap you across the face" she warns and his eyes widen as he does a zipper motion along his lips making me chuckle a bit. "Uh- can I ask you something" I ask sitting on the couch.

"Shoot-not literally" he answers and I roll my eyes.

"Did Ares do that?"

he sighs and I have my answer, why the fuck did Ares go all gorilla grod, all shark boy, all hulk on poor Seb?

"Why?"

"It's kinda funny" Abby mutters and I shoot her a glare before my face melts into a small smile when I see Seb twirling a finger around her silver hair playing with it. So damn cute.